SG

Vasylyna
Posted on Oct 19, 2021
Huge dose!

A huge dose of Biotin, for adults only. It works not only for skin and hair, it helps maintain many of your body's major systems. Like other B vitamins, biotin helps your body use enzymes and carry nutrients throughout the body. Studies show that biotin may help manage symptoms of diabetes. It helps regulate blood sugar levels in some people with diabetes. Along with boosting metabolism, biotin can also aid in weight loss. I like the dark glass bottle. Country life is a good solid brand.

A good biotin product containing 120 capsule which should last a season+. This particular product is 5mg making it a good alternative if you are worried about the effects of a more potent alternative (10mg). It is a good size and the tablets themselves are not too large. The container is well packaged and it is easy to shake out the capsules. Biotin is good for hair and nails so it can speed up growth.

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

Biotin, or vitamin H, is known for its healthy action on skin and hair, but also for a regular functioning of the nervous system and metabolism.

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

Love Country Life Biotin. This one is a daily regimen for our family. It truly helps with hair loss. Quality is great and we will continue to buy. I have used several supplements from Country Life. Recommended.

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

Biotin is a great supplement for growing your hair faster. I use it for years and my husband started to use it and his hair started to grow back and thickened.

Posted on Oct 2, 2021

No really immediate way to tell, but I think this is doing its' thing, in regards to Candida. I wanted a 2mg dose but could'nt find any, so took this brand. Pretty good value for money.

Posted on Aug 19, 2021

good choice I ordered it since I have problem with hair lose and this was recommended to me it showed a slightly result but I think I should used it for more than a month to see results

Posted on Dec 15, 2020

This is a product that I have been taking for a long time. Of course, it is a product that is beneficial to your health. The dosage and ingredients are excellent, and the price is reasonable. If you are looking for the effect of this product, I recommend you to buy it.

Posted on Aug 15, 2020

I have tried different potencies of this brand’s biotin and they all work great! I can see the effects of it. My nails grow faster, my hair looks better and doesn’t get greasy as when I’m not taking these (not really sure this is am effect but i think it is) and even my skin feels better.. anyway! Good product and you can see the effects depending on the potency