SG

Posted on Mar 5, 2021

Used this for my dog. And thinking of using it for my husband who drinks daily. Helped my dog greatly

Posted on Dec 10, 2020

My mom takes this medicine and it has improved her fatty liver.

Posted on Jun 23, 2020

This is a supplement for my dog with epilepsy that's on phenobarbital, hoping to ward off any liver issues. It can't hurt, and hopefully it will help! Your service was great; it came before the anticipated date. Thank you!

Posted on Sep 9, 2009

I tend to get a "congested" or "stuck" liver. My acupuncturist or chiropractor can help me with the problem but it recurs quite frequently. This product is FABULOUS!! The first 2 weeks I had horrible nausea but as can be common when taking a product to help a condition, you may get worse before you get better. Well...I got better and my energy level is "through the roof!" I will continue to take this product as my liver heals. I'm so thankful I took a shot at trying this product.

Posted on Jan 26, 2022

Good!

Posted on Jan 27, 2021

good product. just start to take it. Hope it will help to support my liver. Good composition of ingredients.

Posted on Aug 22, 2012

I have been using the liver support factors supplement for my dog who had liver tests that were quite high. My vet said it is from damage to the liver because of several pancreatitis episodes and that they would not improve. i had his blood tested after being on the supplement about 8 months and they were much better! one was in the normal range and one was still high but lower than it had been. my vet asked me the name of the supplement and said she was going to recommend it. i'm extremely happy with this product!

Posted on Sep 14, 2011

I bought this for my mum who had a "shadow" on her liver. She took this for 2 weeks before going for an MRI and the doctor couldn't find anything except a small cyst. It may not be causative of the liver problem (because a shadow could have been nothing) but it is working in terms of general strengthening of her liver

Posted on May 14, 2011

Fantastic product! When my dogs have bloodwork done and their liver numbers are high, they are given this with their meals. The bloodwork numbers come back within a normal range. I also give it to dogs that are on medications that effect the liver as a way to help protect it.

Posted on Jun 16, 2010

I have a dog who is in Liver failure and has cushings disease from having to be on pred because of her IVDD. Since I started her on this her constint peeing and tons of drinking and uncontrollable hunger has stoped!! I cant wait to see her blood work. last time her AKLP was 2400!! cant wait to see how things have changed..and the pred is working properly and she can walk again. without the pred she cant walk..so I'm so thankful shes on this!!Thank you IHerb and Country life!! And my friend who is a homeopath that told me to put her on this!! its extending her life..