SG

Posted on Nov 10, 2021
Surprisingly Good sleep

Bought this as a supplement to aid in recovery from illness. At just two capsules before bedtime, it gives a restful sleep which is much needed in recuperation. I therefore divide the recommended dose into two capsules in the morning and two in the evening. So far, this is the most complete amino acid complex I have found that assists in healing especially during times when one has to go on a strict diet.

Posted on Nov 15, 2021

The order was completed and delivered quickly enough. The vitamins were recommended by a trichologist. After a week of taking it, I can say for sure that it hasn't gotten any worse. The general condition of the hair has improved, shine and rich color have returned.

Posted on May 24, 2022

Could not believe that I need amino acid to break down my food to protein; my body did not process nor absorb vitamin, mineral, nutrients; so I need allot of help getting the process of getting my food into my system.

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

These are the most complete amino acids that I've found ... best to take in the morning on an empty stomach ... they help to absorb all the vitamins and minerals etc ... this is a MUST ...

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

I'm on my 2nd bottle, cant really say anything bad, seems to do alright

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

Great quality, price, and it contains all the Amino Acids that I was looking for.

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

Bought it to my ASD son i hope it will help him in general with all others vitamins.

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

This supplement gave me a lot of benefit and I have seen important improvements in my health.

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

It is a great source of amino acids! I am vegan and take this supplement regularly.

Posted on Nov 16, 2021

This was recommended by a friend. Trying out for the first time as I am going rigorous exercises 5 times a week.