SG

Posted on Mar 31, 2022
Quality product!

No odour or powder or strange texture. Really high quality and in a glass bottle too. Only cons are the serving size is four capsules a day, and that the capsules themselves are quite large. Will continue to buy from this brand, got lots more vitamins from them and really like it. If this review was informative please leave a like :)

Posted on Aug 12, 2022

I really liked the product I bought. Large and economical packaging. I am very satisfied with the quality of the product. I recommend it for purchase.

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

This is the second time i'm buying this brand. It helps me keep my vitamins level in norm. When I did blood test last year it all looked great. I'll keep taking it.

Posted on Oct 10, 2021

I have been using this daily vitamin for years. Cost at iHerb is excellent. Country Life makes a good product. Size is reasonable. Will buy again.

Posted on Sep 15, 2021

Love this multivitamin! I already take an iron supplement because I’m anemic so this one is great & super light in my stomach. Definitely feel better since I started taking these again. I tried a lot of other multivitamins and this one is my favorite.

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

Everything you need it here in just one pill ! The level of my vitamins became much better !

Posted on Oct 16, 2020

This is my first order if the Max for Women. So far it seems good. The Coral Calcium Plus is a product I have used for years. Nice to find it at such a great price.

Posted on Sep 13, 2021

Don’t like the after taste. I think its too strong a formula and will stick to a simpler one

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

High quality product and good price