SG

Posted on Apr 27, 2022
Great quality for girls!

Similar to the iron free one, but here the serving is only two tablet a day rather than four, and also they are tablets not capsules. The iron amount is low enough to avoid constipation but high enough to improve my ferritin levels. As you can see though, the size of the pills are quite large compared to my hand. They’re odourless and tasteless. Please leave a like if this review was useful to you :)

7ecc1971-f92f-480f-87e8-004308102b26
Posted on Feb 8, 2021

Got this for my wife. She has a better mood and her energy levels are higher. it is good for women to get iron in a supplement due to menstruation and losing iron every month if they don't eat a lot of iron-rich food, which is her.

Posted on Jan 25, 2021

great multivitamin for women. the tablet size is a little big so i just break into 2 for easy swollawing. will continue taking this for health.

Posted on May 25, 2022

Bought for my sister who is in her mid 60s and still actively playing badminton. So far, so good.

Posted on Dec 14, 2020

The best vitamins in my life!!!! good dosage of all vitamins and minerals. Enough for two months. I don't brute at all, I accept them

Posted on Oct 12, 2021

Great product at good price 👍🏻

Posted on Dec 23, 2020

A good multivitamin complex for women. I take it daily and am very pleased with the improvement in my health

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

I ordered it for my friend depends on the reviews and wht contain on I will update my review soon

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

Very good I use it for several months