SG

MhyLoves
Posted on Aug 15, 2021
Ok

i am taking another cheaper brand but didn't see much effects so I chose to switch to this brand,this is much pricey so I am expecting more dramatic results than what I previously take..3 stars for now because I don't know the results yet,will change my review after I took this for a month!!!

bc49fdad-e46a-428d-aeeb-dc7c9e074a5b

This Maxi Hair formula is slightly weaker than the version that has 120 capsules in terms of biotin. Here the ingredient is only 2000 mcg, but dosage is only 2 capsules per day, which is convenience.The same rich composition and good quality. If I have used the strong option for 3 months, I rest for 1 month or take another type of hair supplement or B complex. Next time after 3 months I take this supplement. I definitely see results !!! One of the benefits of biotin is that my hair grows very fast and I have to dye it every 20 days, so sometimes I use this version. I recommend !!!

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

The product is great! It’s the best vitamins got hair ever. I tried all vitamins and I’m pretty sure that this product is the most beneficial for hair growth. It has a lot of essential ingredients in vey high dosages that is very important for me. The size of the pills is a bit big, maybe it makes it a little bit difficult to swallow each table, but it’s not that important for me because it really works. The pills don’t have any smell, taste or aftertaste. In general, the quality is very very high and this vitamins definitely have a lot of benefits for hair, skin, nails and well-being .

Vitalambre
Posted on Dec 13, 2021

Very popular complex for hair! All my family member has taken them and are satisfied with the result! The only difference is that these one are in a form of tablets, previously the has taken in a form of capsules. And dosage was 5000, These ones have 2000. But I believe that the result will be also good.

Posted on Nov 8, 2021

It's not the first time when I order specifically this complex and there are reasons for it. The package is very nice< so when you open it there is a membrane inside. The size of the tablet is pretty big especially, the shape of the tab is sharp, so for women through it's quite challenging. However, these vitamins are the best combination of all necessary for the healthy growth of hair and for skin renewal. Also, it has a taste that reminds tomatoes or something similar to me (carpaccio :)). And of course, this is my choice because of the good product quality and best price.

Posted on Oct 19, 2021

I usually take anti-hair fall supplements twice or three times a year. I have used it for 3 months and I can tell my hair is stronger and healthier. The combination of ingredients is pretty good. Mym mum and sister have also used it and got the same results. I already bought another pack. At first I was thinking of buying pure biotin but this supplement has biotin AND other vitamins and properties which are super good. I recommend to use it for at least 3 months because in order to see some results with natural products you need to be patient. I hope this help!

Posted on Mar 9, 2021

It is very noticeable that the hair began to grow faster. Naturally, this makes me very happy, because at the moment I'm trying to grow the length. It is noticeable that a lot of new hair grows all over the head, I hope that over time the hair will become thicker. Nails, like hair, began to grow faster. The density of my nails was not personally affected by Maxi-Hair. If you want to grow your hair faster, then these vitamins are quite a good option, but there is also biotin which also gives a good result, but is much cheaper. But there are differences in composition: if biotin contains only biotin and calcium itself, then these tablets contain a whole complex of different vitamins that have a very good effect on the body. Therefore, I recommend Maxi-Hair, especially during periods when the body is most prone to beriberi and requires additional vitamin supplementation, so that there are no unpleasant consequences in the form of hair loss, stunted growth, skin and nail problems.

984ebb2d-62e6-4b5e-a4d3-1475d8af84c8
Posted on Aug 20, 2021

Best hair supplement I’ve ever tried in my life! Very recommended! Results in the first 2 months! Definitely making it a staple in my daily routine and don’t worry about the green/yellowish urine colour, every vitamin B supplement does that :)

Posted on Aug 13, 2021

I m on my second jar now, really love it. It does good for my hair - shiny, healthy, growing fast. Easy to take pills! Recommended

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

Strong supplement for hair, skin and nails. I have used these tablets many years and noticed that especially my hair grows faster than before and is thicker. Highly recommend!