SG

Posted on Apr 27, 2022
This worked for me!

I had used a different company's rutin in the past, but decided to try this one. Firstly, I am pleased that it has a Kosher certification on its label, as to the previous company's which was a letter I had to request a copy of. Most important, I am happy that the storage jar is glass, which I feel protects the supplement more than plastic. All in all, the product did work well for me, although at first I found it a bit difficult to swallow since it's a tablet and I had been taking a gelatin pill. I would give it 95 out of 100!

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

I bought this supplement to support veins and cardiovascular system. I read that rutin help to maintain healthy blood pressure. I did not notice any positive or negative impact, benefit.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

I used to buy this for my guinea pig, who has now passed on from old-age. She would look forward to eating Rutin, but didn't seem to like the taste as much when the ingredients changed somewhat. Rutin is essential for a guinea pig's life. I could not find a replacement brand, so continued to try to give her this one.

Posted on Dec 19, 2021

The size is good and the quality of the ingredients are all fine and natural. The taste is mild and one doesn't feel any bad taste when the tablets are placed in the tongue. Can be had with diet and the benefits seem to happen very slow on the body as one would realize it after taking the tablet.

It's perfect for vascular health and I'm really 100% satisfied. thank you very much.

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

This really works!!! Had an embarrassing problem and these were recommended. They really do work! Fantastic.

Posted on Apr 24, 2021

Great supplement for blood circulation and to improve the blood vessels - capillary. See visible result on my rosacea and reduced allergy to dust that bothered me for a few years. Quite expensive product, but a must have in my situation

Posted on Jan 7, 2022

Helps remove heavy metals. Good quality, glass bottle nice.

Posted on Dec 3, 2019

Have been taking this for 5 years. My cardio gave me asprin . I asked him he reason. Thin the blood and good for older folks. But the side effects are horrendous. Bleeding, trigger a weely gout attack. Rutin does the same and more but zero side effects like Asprin. Even my troublesome piles gone. Highly recommend this.

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

Great quality good brand recommended