SG
Based on 1,122 Ratings

4.8
Based on 1,122 Ratings
Posted on Aug 10, 2022

My mother got muscle cramps, she ate well, sleep plenty, hydrate but got magnesium deficit. She tried different brands but Country Life works best. It's bioavailable and has variety of magnesium forms. She only takes one daily. It's good for mild constipation also cause it brings water to your colon and more often than not people with constipation are magnesium deficient. Very helpful product and in glass jar.

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

Posted on Feb 3, 2023

The best result from this product is simply that there’s no problem at all! My blood tests show the proper level of potassium and magnesium . Both are critical especially when we grow older. This product keeps me out of the doctors office and out of the hospital! And a little more advice for seniors: drink water. Lots of water!

Posted on Jan 15, 2023

I was buying the version of this that contained calcium but have learned that more calcium in my diet doesn't equate to good health unless I take Vit K2 with it. I do take K2 but I still don't need additional calcium so I bought this one for the magnesium and potassium. I'm thrilled that I can now get this without the calcium. I'm so pleased with this I have it now on automatic subscription and will receive a new bottle in time before this one is empty. I love IHerb

Posted on Aug 28, 2022

This product was recommended by my naturopath to assist with digestive function after blood tests confirmed I was magnesium deficient. It had immediate efficacy. I've been takibg it daily for the past 6 months and blood tests confirm normalised magnesium levels now. I can highly recommend this product

Posted on Aug 27, 2022

very nice supliment with good quality. both magnesium and potassium with optimized ratio in same pill . i try it and its work very nice to my sleep . pill size is bigger than i though but is easy to swallow.

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

Reduces muscle soreness and gives good sleep after intense workout . I don’t take it regularly ,only when I need . But works for me like magic on muscle soreness and helps with good sleep

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

Was taking this supplement and had a blood sample taken for potassium-magnesium - levels were high, meaning the supplement works well. Pills are big though.

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

I have been talking this deployment for more then a year now and i see a real change. If you have gout I recommend looking it up