SG

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

I am. 75 yr old female diagnosed with osteopenia several years ago. A chiropractor told me how the ingredients in this product can actually replace bone. I have fallen many times, but have never broken any bones. I believe this product has strengthened my bones and I plan to take it as long as it’s available. Highly recommend!!

Posted on May 30, 2022

I have very brittle bones and Country Life Triple Action Bone Solid is the only product that I take. All vitamins and minerals in this product are well balanced to give you the most complete absorption rate. I have taken "Bone solid" to many physicians that deal in bone-related problems and they agree it is very complete. Would highly recommend this product.

Posted on Sep 18, 2022

Country Life is a well -respected brand. The ingredient amounts reflect recommended dosing. My local natural food store staff said this product is their favorite product to recommend for calcium supplementation . Bi just wish I didn't have to take 6 to get the recommended amount. But I'm supposing less pills would mean they'd have to be bigger which would be no good for me! Hope it helps with my beginning osteoporosis.

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

I can tell a huge difference in the strength of my nails when I take these so I’m assuming they are working just as well if not better for my bones

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

I tried different supplements of Ca-Mg and this one works very well with me, it is full of the other minerals-vitamins that help to fight osteoporosis and helps me to have a sound sleep

Posted on Nov 21, 2021

I like the ingredients in Bone Solid. I can't say I've seen miracles, but I didn't start out taking this product regularly enough. It will take more time to see if it makes an appreciable difference.

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

My health coach recommended this kind over another bone supplement. She liked the ingredients in this better.

Posted on Sep 18, 2022

great product with quick delivery and courteous service fast, easy transaction

Posted on Sep 4, 2022

This is an all-around calcium supplement, that comes with many other helpful sources.

Posted on Sep 4, 2022

This calcium comes with Vit.D3 & Vit. K, its said to be good for absorption.