SG

ToriAhrens
Posted on Feb 12, 2022
Best stress management supplement out there!

This has been a staple for years for me. I have dealt with adrenal fatigue, mental fogginess, and inability to focus or handle stress. I found this product at a local grocery store and they no longer carry it. I found it on iHerb and I am back in business!!! 2 caps per day, with my first meal and I have better focus, less confusion, and feel more mentally at ease ALL DAY LONG!

Posted on Nov 11, 2021

My mom is satisfied with this supplement! Nowadays there are so stresses around us and retired people. So I recommended my mom to take it daily. She feel calmer and more confident

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

This is my first bottle and I feel that I am more energized and I feel the weight of my stress less when I take this on a busy working day.

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

I've bought Stress Shield multiple times since I've seen results. I can only say that it has helped me through difficult times in my life, not just daily stressful situations.

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

Didn’t really try it that much but was recommended to me by family members

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

The description is a good thing, but I did not feel the effect on myself. Thanks in advance for 👍!

Posted on Feb 18, 2022

Ok i feel more energetic after taking. But i wish it would also calm me down.

Posted on Nov 27, 2020

I'm under heavy pressure and the stress level was too high. My thought were that these pills will do nothing, but worth a try. For my big surprise, the pills do work for me. The stress level is much lower now with the same outside pressure.

Posted on Oct 10, 2020

I took the complex to my husband. His job is very nervous. When taken, sleep returned to normal, spots that were due to stress disappeared. The complex is very satisfied. We will spend on drink courses. Great composition.