SG

Posted on Apr 7, 2022
Excellent Product!

I recently ditched the product and company I used to purchase from because they were such high cost. I could not find a product with the same ingredients as my last one--instead, I found a BETTER PRODUCT!! I now am taking only one of these, with more helpful herbs in total, at a cheaper price. Good product, good price, and iHerb is always good service. I have purchased repeatedly as maintenance.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

Ingredients are very good, cranberry and D-mannose one of my fav ingredients for urinary health. Quality of this brand always on high level. Package very comfortable to take it by myself. Taste neutral, best combine with lot of water and diet with big portions of vegetables and not a lot protein, because it’s high burden on the kidneys

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

This is amazing suppliment for urinary tract health And also really work to me

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

Too soon to tell if it’s making a lasting difference, but the ingredients in this are all wonderful for the bladder/urinary system.

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

Amazing for ut and kidney

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

Great contains cranberries and other staff

Posted on May 10, 2022

Happy to see D mans added to cranberry

very good quality, calm down urinary system very fast

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

Excellent

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

This remedy has an excellent natural composition, which includes two important components, cranberry and d-mannose, which help maintain the health of the urinary tract. After a month of taking it, I can say with confidence that there is a result, so it will definitely be a repeat purchase. Although this is not surprising, because Country Life is a quality brand whose products I always have confidence in. I like that the capsules are in blister packs, very convenient.

0ea61942-2423-4548-956c-cfbd82ca3c61