SG

Posted on Mar 29, 2022
Love the smell.

Wouldn’t call it high end or salon grade, but it’s definitely a step-up from the usual department store brands. Smells like gin (a good thing) and has a subtle “volumizing” effect on my hair after wash. Downside is that it’s a bit drying, so might cause curly or fine hair to appear frizzy. Nothing a bit of hair oil or wax won’t solve.

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

The sent is perfect, the quality is very creamy and cleans with one wash, and it is gentle and it detangles my very long blond/grey hair, and the effect is amazing clean smelling hair that is easy to manage. I'm buying this again!

Posted on May 9, 2022

Great scent. easy to use. the package looks good too. Not tested on animals which is big pro

Posted on Jul 2, 2021

Let me tell you, after long time of searching the perfect brand for my self ( writing as the husband ) I found it, the smell, the effect, everything. perfect!, already made my 2nd purchase with almost all of their products. don't think just buy it!

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

Very good for men. Looks fancy, smells great, good size

Posted on May 26, 2022

Convenient product. One of the best shampoo for men

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

Excellent product with efficient delivery service.

Posted on Nov 22, 2021

smell good, hope can reduce dandruff

Posted on May 1, 2022