SG

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

Smells great! Lasts longs and does a good job exfoliating.

Posted on Dec 11, 2021

Very nice soap, large size and lasts a long time with very nice texture. This soap have a lovely lingering musky smell.

Posted on Nov 8, 2021

Awesome woody scent, just like a good perfume. It washes well and does not get wet in a soap dish.

Posted on May 8, 2022

I had to give them all away. The scent was the killer. Smelt like highstreet perfumes and super strong off the bat. But my friends liked the smell so it really depends on what you like. I cannot tell how they soaped up though.

Posted on Jul 25, 2021

Great smelling soap

Nessa24
Posted on Dec 27, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

Incredible aroma of this soap! Bitter, coniferous, fresh. There is no comparison with the usual smells of men's cosmetics. It stays on the skin for some time and also has an excellent property of not getting soaked in a soap dish. It copes with its purpose perfectly - lathers, foams, washes, rinses off.

Posted on Feb 11, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

The soap has a bright scent of men's perfume and scents the bathroom perfectly! Contains exfoliating particles, they pleasantly scratch the skin, not sharp. Soap for lovers of bright aromas)

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

I bought soap for a gift. I didn’t try it myself, but I really liked the smell, so I took more in the next order. I think men will appreciate it.

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

I took the soap as a gift to my son, a large piece with inclusions, the smell is woody, purely masculine. The main thing is natural!