SG

Posted on Apr 3, 2022
Great whitening toothpaste

This is the second time I buy this thoothpaste and I love it. I use it at night to remove any stains that have accumilated during the day, becasue I just love coffee. It really cleans my theeth perfectly. I feel them so smooth after I brugh them. It is gentle and it does not irritate my gums and I have not notices any theeth sensitivity after I use this toothpaste unlike other whitening thoothpastes that I have used in the past.

d5a750aa-1533-4739-81dd-616b46726dbf
01ac3c5b-6411-4e63-940d-74334459fffc
11fd3914-bb18-472f-9674-cfe14c1dde00
3085254b-de91-4463-91aa-bd03df22c0f9
Posted on Jan 28, 2022

This is my favorite toothpaste. I love it for its unsweetened taste that makes me sick. Children tolerate it very well. The pacage size is standard like any other toothpaste. But you need a very small amount to clean your teeth. this is great benefit!!! Gentle whitens teeth well. Suitable for my extremely sensitive teeth

5b6bbc08-9283-441f-8cc1-716721f86e7b
Posted on Jul 25, 2022

The flavor is like an ordinary toothpaste but not sting. What I like about it is that it doesn’t leave a white cast on the tongue like the leading brand toothpaste. I use it twice every meal time. The packaging was also nice. It was gentle on the teeth but it really cleansed it. When you have sensitive gums you may try this because it’s not stings. Hope this may help! 🤍

fe218942-0f09-4d8d-a65f-5c988969e6ca
aac26051-45a5-44af-aaff-b0537ac73e9e
Posted on Jun 20, 2022

Its really nice and very smoooooooooooooooth 😍😍 the quality really nice the size enough its removed the age lines packaging was amazing its very benefits and composition really good coverage really nice the color correct texture amazing concern greta its for used everyday scent amazing. Its nourishment and moisturizer and very sensitive it has essential oil flavor nice and frequency and very gentle for all season its very clean and healthy for teeth

1e9ee8b4-918e-404e-8963-5821035bf1bd
Posted on Nov 1, 2021

Flavor, check! Quality, check! Size, still lasting me after months. Packaging average. Benefits, whiter teeth but I am curious to know if this tube that I got was meant for the US market or the EU market because it EU then the chemical composition is different from the US because of EU regulations which means... not as whitening and effective as the US one. Keep in mind. Cleaned my teeth well when I used it, don't think I would say its gentle or sensitive since it has little particles in it but if your sensitive to these things perhaps only use it a couple times a week as apposed to everyday twice a day.

Posted on Sep 18, 2021

Great great great! Can't get this in nz but so happy to support a nz company in getting it to me! Alot of Americans have perfect pearly whites! I've tried absolutely everything, not even joking! But my god, crest!! 10/10 one week in combined with crest whitening strips and I'm at least 5 shades lighter! I feel clean and happy! And that's 5 shades lighter on smokers teeth ❤️

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

Normally, when I have minty toothpaste, the inside of my cheeks starts to peel due to my sensitivity to minty flavors. This toothpaste didn't do that, as the minty flavor wasn't too overpowering. It had a nice taste to it and was gentle on my gums. It left my mouth and teeth feeling fresh and clean. I was satisfied with this product because it lasted me a while. I usually go through a lot of toothpaste, but with this tube, a pea-size squeeze every morning and night was enough to last me 3~ months.

Posted on Jun 24, 2022

Minty flavor for daily use the size is standard for individual use , i have sensitive Gencive but i don’t felel anything, not gentle though , the benefit of it is cleaning and whitening thé teeth and here where the quality shows , the composition has fluoride , the package is right ..I don’t recommend it for any age like kids …

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

I have been using this product for years! The quality and the flavor are good and strong, leaves my teeth fresh and clean for a long time. The toothpaste is gentle maybe not suitable for sensitive teeth . But over all the size of the packaging is perfect and you will surly benefit from it