SG

Posted on Nov 18, 2021
Definitely recommend!

My boyfriend and me liked it very much when bought first time, so now we ordered 4 packs (8 pieces). Only this one really effective and whitens my teeth. I also didn't get any sensitivity or something which is good alternative for whitestrips (during the use I feel strong pain, don't know how people go through a course of 2 week and use every day). I recommend!:)

53c63f7e-f758-41ae-8477-61bac73e13c8
Posted on Oct 30, 2021

So happy to finally receive these items that I’ve been waiting for. Awaiting so long for 16 days to receive in Indonesia as the items had been randomly checked by the custom this time after 10 more purchases from iherb. I have been using Crest White strips since long time ago before some important events and have personally felt significant difference on improving the color of my teeth. This toothpaste is so convenient in maintaining teeth from discoloration from food stain on daily basis. It is not as harsh as the strip and doesn’t make my teeth as sensitive but yet really makes my teeth brighter and whiter! This brand is not widely available in my country so having whitening toothpaste from reliable teeth whitening company CREST is a blessing here! If you find my review is useful, kindly help to upvote. Thank you so much 🙏🏻😊

76c7eaaa-474f-479e-aa4d-fa738300d77a
4cf75218-bff3-4f67-8f7a-05121c95e743
4ff28c4f-b13e-4ed8-a723-f7af7c508e58
6170c4ab-917a-4c95-b2cf-dc4ae41afd8e
Posted on Jul 2, 2022

Wowwow oweowow I owowowow be owowowowowWowwwwww amazing product 👍👍👍👍👍 high quality and smell so good 😊 the best foot care The size is good 👍 refreshing package excellent received composition benefit scrubing the foot ... Very good routine relax feel so good frequency all the i herb products is great thank you so much

8de63ae1-e200-4a11-ab99-2b0e96bf0d50

The packaging and size of this toothpaste is very good and converient. The flavor is minty. I like it. The effect of serface stains removal is true. The quality is high and I love the filling of clean fresh teeth that it gives. The main benefit is that it gives gentle cleaning, so it suits well for sensitive gums too.

ba838d6e-3a54-4d9e-9e3e-01098d1dbe39
b089887a-cb82-4f62-863d-809bd2813f10
Posted on May 8, 2022

The flavor is fine. the size,packaging, and quality of this product is superb! Using this for almost 6 months. I usually buy this in grocery syorrs but when I saw that iherb was also selling with there discount I aad to cart and checkout this product! This can really whiten yout teeth!!!!!!

1ba45c1b-fd1a-47f2-9076-511e04868686
Posted on Apr 19, 2022

It is great to have one in your home. It is completely different from the strips. I do not feel any pain or my teeth are not sensitive at all. The paste is so gentle and it leaves my teeth so clean. The quantity is bigger than the regular size, so this is a big benefit.

cdab4325-cb2c-4182-8985-665973e7f8f5
Posted on Dec 6, 2021

I first used this toothpaste when I was on vacation in America. I wanted to order but a few years had passed and I had forgotten what it was called. thank you Iherb because looking through the products I came across this toothpaste. It's my and my family's favorite. I highly recommend it.

16339837-c3ba-4f05-96cf-70afebfb2811
Posted on Jan 24, 2022

Although I can't tell the immediate effect on the teeth whitening, I do feel that the stains on my teeth are fading. I also rob it onto my teeth surfaces to allow it to work for 10 minutes before I use my toothbrush to wash it off. The trick does work. Have a go and you will enjoy your brightening and shinning teeth,

Sophia
Posted on Jan 19, 2022

My favourite toothpaste: cleans perfectly and gently whitens my sensitive teeth without causing any discomfort. It is affordable and from Crest which is a brand I trust and like very much. This “Radiant Mint” version performs even better than the “glamorous” one which is discontinued. I am glad I can buy this product on iHerb as it is not yet available in the shops where I currently live. If my review helps, please kindly leave a thumbs up for me. Many thanks 😊

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

yum flavor! I use it twice a day and can feel the great quality of the ingredients. it's good for adults in any age. great package size! benefits your teeth and health and keeps your mouth clean and fresh, no sensitivity. love the composition of it! I buy it for months