SG

Posted on May 22, 2022

Another amazing product from Crest. It whitens my teeth and cleanses very well

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

I already use Crest, Pro Health Advanced, Extra Whitening Mouthwash + Fluoride, Alcohol Free and it is excellent. Look forward using this one!

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

Does whiten teeth a shade, foams while rinsing in mouth.

Theary
Posted on Apr 30, 2022

Very good to use I will buy more.

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

One of the best mouthwash

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

Not so sure if it helps whitening

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

Auto-translated from Arabic

The gentle foaming power safely whitens teeth* and helps prevent future surface stains. It kills the germs that cause bad breath and leaves a long lasting fresh feeling. The quality is excellent the ingredients are great for daily use the size is great the packaging is excellent I recommend it and it gives fresh breath that lasts and I will buy this product again The best lotion I have tried so far

Auto-translated from Arabic

The product was requested by my sister, according to what she said. It cleans the mouth and whitens the teeth, but while continuing, they are a little hot, their size is large, and the smell is acceptable.

eb967f5c-e6ce-4f57-bdd6-58371450660b
Posted on May 11, 2022

Auto-translated from French

First purchase even though I have already used the Crest brand several times I like its really pleasant refreshing mint scent I hope and it will help the quality of my teeth to improve I recommend.

a9c2e49d-36b5-422d-bac5-16fd6b571fc7
Posted on May 14, 2022

Auto-translated from Japanese

I always use high quality Crest toothpaste and whitening tape. I'm trying to use it, hoping that it will be white even in areas where the tape cannot be attached or where it cannot be reached. The ingredients are alcohol-free and contain whitening ingredients. As for how to use it, put a small amount in your mouth and make it longer than a normal mouthwash. About 1 minute. Even if it is a little, it will foam or swell a little. After spitting out, I brush it and rinse my mouth lightly with water because it contains hydrogen peroxide. The inside of the mouth is refreshing and it seems to be good for preventing bad breath.