SG

iHerbCustomer
Posted on May 27, 2022

Very tasty, not too much salt and, of course, it's pleasant that the fish is in its own juice and water. Indeed, there are no foreign inclusions - everything is very well cleaned of bones, so there is a minimum of worries: open and eat. In the current order I ordered 6 cans at once and I'll will buy more with pleasure. Great quality, can recommend it!

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

Sardines with skin and bones is not an issue for me, specially as it’s from the bones you get the calcium (about 4-5 times more!). But I’ve been sampling all the sardines available on iHerb. I like that this brand has sustainably wild caught fish and these being from the Atlantic off the Moroccan coast - Morocco being the world’s largest exporter of canned sardines. These sardines are very tasty with no other ingredients added; they are firm in texture and plump. Good packaging with generous amount. Great on toast, or with pasta with chopped onions and fresh herbs, and I add virgin olive oil on all sardines packed in water. Great nutritional benefits as with all sardines, but only much less calcium. Can fully recommend this, but for me personally, I’ll stick with the skin and bones as I need the calcium!

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

I must admit, up to this point, I was VERY apprehensive about trying sardines. Just the thought of some stinky canned fish did not appeal to me at all. But I have heard so many good things about them as of late, that they contain many beneficial vitamins and nutrients, so I decided to give them a try. I knew the Crown Prince brand would be a good choice, because their seafood products do not contain any additives. Once again, I was not disappointed! These sardines are skinless and boneless, so you can just add them right into your favorite recipes without any prep...or just eat them as is! Plus, they're not smelly at all! I never thought I'd say this, but I'll be purchasing these sardines again. Next time, I may even try the ones packed in olive oil instead, for some added healthy fat.

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

I like these sardines. They taste good with scrambled eggs or with some mixed veggies. Reasonably priced. Wild caught. If you like sardines I'd recommend these to others. I'll be buying them again.

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

HEALTHY & TASTY! Great taste. Great quality. Use as a meal or snack. Benefits are calcium, omegas & protein, super healthy treat. Nice light fresh taste. The best!

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

Fantastic sardines. Bought them for my baby who needs to have boneless sardines with less sodium content. She enjoyed them as we shared a tin of this. Am going to repurchase.

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

First time trying, bought the sardine in water to share with my pet dog. He seems to like it a lot. And it's good because the bones and skin have been removed.

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

This is the 2nd Crown Prince Sardines I have tried and thoroughly enjoyed. Their fish are obviously good quality and delicious. No aftertaste, nothing too fishy (pun intended).

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

Amazing product! I love it that it contains only fish and water, no preservatives or any other unwanted ingredient. Since I am quiet sensitive to food and need to be really carefully, this product does not cause me any problems. It is tasty and will buy it again.

Posted on Nov 1, 2021

Another great product from Crown Prince! Boneless makes it easy to mix it into a salad or just generally anything if you wanna increase your protein and omega 3 intake!