SG

Posted on Jul 17, 2022
很好!

We tried the sea salt favour and decided to order this olive oil favour , it is a bit salty but if you eat with some other ingredients, you will have a different taste , such as adding smoked salmon , cheese , it is wonderful snack for tea time .and the size is nice for kids as it is small size !

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

I'm so glad to have found these. I used to eat these a lot years ago, but they've been hard to find in the country I relocated to. The package is convenient and easy to open. When I'm craving something crunchy these are my go-to crackers. The serving size is just right, and it's the perfect snack for when you need a salt fix.

I was looking for this in the supermarket and I can’t find it. Definitely, I will order again since it taste delicious. It’s perfect because it’s gluten-free too. I made some unique recipe on this by putting peach and strawberry preserve and brie on top while at times I made also tuna spread dressed on top of each chip. Lovely!

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

Yum!! Almost all their flavours are good. This Rosemary and Olive Oil flavoured one is actually quite mild (can barely taste/smell the rosemary to be honest). But true to it's name too (super crunchy)! Makes for a great snack before or after workouts/runs, or just whenever you feel peckish. You also have to chew on them for quite a while (cos of the seeds and grains), and can't down the entire bag like potato chips/crisps. Good for portion control and jaw workout too.

Hamedatb
Posted on Dec 22, 2021

Best best and best. Amazing brand and amazing cracker. I love it . And order many time and will order many more times. Ingredients amazing. Taste amazing. So perfect with first crack in your mouth will understand

Posted on May 22, 2022

Quality is very good, taste is super good, I can’t stop myself eating it once opened. It’s one of my best snack but it break my keto diet as I can’t stop eating it

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

these are nicely crunchy and not too salty. i like that you can taste the rosemary, but i couldn't really taste the olive oil. these make a great snack on their own, and good as a salad topping too.

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

Tastes delicious on its own or with dips/toppings. Packaging is great, reseals nicely and fits well with a lower calorie diet (if you can stop yourself from finishing it at one go).

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

I bought two flavors from this brand and thought I'd give them a try. They we were both amazing and better than expected. definitely buying again.

Posted on Dec 7, 2021

These crackers are really delicious. If you like rosemary and olive oil taste, these are a must. They are very crispy and with a nice touch of Rosemary and olive oil taste without being greasy. A very recommended product in the Multi seed series