SG

Posted on May 3, 2022

I am very sweaty and I live in a hot and humid climate. This deodorant has good ingredients and does not irritate my underarms since it is free from baking soda. I have used a deodorant with baking soda once and my underarm reacted bad to it. This deodorant does not stop you from sweating since it’s not antiperspirant, but it can remove and mask the odor of smell. I was initially worried about it having a strong lavender smell because I don’t really like lavender, but this deodorant smells nice and reminds me of like a white tea scent instead of a strong lavender scent.

Posted on Oct 4, 2021

The packaging is made from a firm plastic and it has a turn cap. I previously used the other roll on deodorants by the same brand and decided to switch to this because its cleaner. Quality is really good and the scent is very light, yet sweet and pleasant. As for the texture, it is a nice solid powder consistency (not sure if i am explaining it correctly). It doesn't make a mess, rubs on my skin clear, and does not irritate my eczema-prone / sensitive skin. The size is big and I can definitely use it for more than 6 months (longer than the roll on deodorant too). Will definitely repurchase it.

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

It definitely works for me much better that the stone crystal deodorant, though it doesn’t give 24 hours protection, as promised. It’s 10-12 hours max for me. The scent and texture is actually quite nice and it doesn’t give me a rash, as deodorants with baking soda did. On the whole, I am much more pleased with this purchase than I expected:)

3c4e9ff5-1a6e-420a-a547-b2a1f10b0055
Posted on Aug 8, 2022

Have heard alot about this so i ordered it. Scent is light and nice. Smells great. Cares for ur underarms. Great quality. Size is big. Packaging is great. It works against the sweat from creating smell. Benefits. Composition includes natural ingredients. Personally i use it after every bath on clean skin, it's in my routine. Feels great. Frequently can be used but on clean skin.

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

I definitely love the smell of this lavender deodorant. It is non sticky… will leave you with fresh scent. Product quality is also superb. I was surprised the size and package is quite big and worth every penny.

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

I like that the deodorant is kind of creamy and not rock hard like the others I've tried. It's easy to apply and doesn't leave a white residue on clothes, but I mostly bought this because it has magnesium.

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

At first I liked this deodorant. The scent was a little different but still felt fresh. The composition of this product was unlike other deodorants that I have used. It was easy to apply but after a while you feel it gets like a film and was it was difficult to remove in the shower. I feel thwt this is ok for occasional use but I would not add it to my daily routine. I noticed that if I use it occasionally and switch to difference deodorants between uses there was a better result with this. I dont think i would repurchase this product but in general I do like crystal products.

Posted on May 25, 2022

Pleasant smell and the size of the package is convenient for the hand. May be useful for personal care, but in hot weather it needs to be used twice a day.

Posted on May 23, 2022

not recommended , it does not have dry touch despite the nice scent , instead it can keep some residue on your white cloths which is not going to be removed by washing machine. The deodorant is not for people who wants a refreshing and dry touch unerarm area. you will smell badly in few hours. The size is big but what's the point , not worth your money.