SG

Posted on Jan 15, 2022

It’s my 3rd purchase. I’m giving it to my friends and family since it’s so good! It works effectively and long lasting. Good for my money and great for my armpits. It’s far better than the crystal unscented one. It’s easy to clean also. I used spray deo before. Every time I took a shower, I had to make sure it’s clean enough so it didn’t left any residue in my armpits cause I was afraid it will make my armpit goes darker. Worry less now. Kindly thumbs up 😬👍

d2c36810-7bc0-423e-871b-4fbc7981dc0a

I live in the tropics where it’s humid and hot most days of the year. Having a powerful deodorant is a game changer and this is definitely one of the best deodorants I’ve discovered. The scent is subtle and it keeps my perspiration minimal. It doesn’t stain my clothes (esp the pit area).

Posted on Dec 17, 2021

Probably the better scent. Bought 2 as I gave one to a sibling as they moved away from home for study and they liked this particular scent.

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

I bought this for my teen son. he is really happy with this product & likes the smell.

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

i dont really like the scent of it. it is in my routine as it makes me feel fresh and clean. overall it is good in the size and the package is great. quality is good, leaves no smell through out the day.

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

Really fresh scent and good quality. Really helps to stay dry

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

Great natural deo, not greasy and with a very pleasant smell of rose. long lasting and well performing. Magnesium is a plus too.

Posted on May 23, 2022

not recommended , it does not have dry touch despite the nice scent , instead it can keep some residue on your white cloths which is not going to be removed by washing machine. The deodorant is not for people who wants a refreshing and dry touch in unerarm area. you will smell badly in few hours. The size is big but what's the point , not worth your money.

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

My husband loves the smell of this deodorant, as do I! It doesn’t clog the pores and is gentle to the skin.

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

smells refreshing and i love the sea salt that gently scrub my underarm.