SG

Forest Green
Posted on Sep 24, 2021
Probably going to replace Vichy

Excellent. Full odor protection, convenient to apply, bottle lasts for quite a while, pleasant and unobtrusive lavender aroma. I was worried about potential sensitivity to sodium bicarbonate that I had from another product in the past, but no problems at all with this product (probably more reasonable concentration). Purchased again, also for my partner to try. I think I'll switch over to use it instead of the Vichy deodorant I've been using in the past few years (despite several unsuccessful attempts to find a better alternative). Thank you for rating the review, kind reader.

828aa245-c8fa-413d-8177-03042081c25f
4e22f8a6-2aa4-4ab6-914b-4ecc08d1f83f
Posted on Sep 9, 2021

Love this deodorant! Very light and has a nice smell. Pretty liquid so need some time to dry the underarm. I usually use this one when I stay at home because I live in very hot climate and for going outside it’s not strong enough. So for days out of the house I use another deodorant, which holds for longer and still good for my sensitive skin.

9094e344-59f9-4b70-81a4-67ebbe12186e
Posted on Aug 8, 2022

For me it's the best deodorant out there, as I'm allergic to almost every type of deodorant, this one really works well and doesn't give me any allergies. The ingredients are of excellent quality, the effect lasts at least 24 hours, and if you need it, even a little longer. The lavender scent is very mild, delicate smell. Perfect!

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

1a2589f1-95a4-43ff-bdc8-8f5828d2155d
Posted on May 3, 2022

second time I order this deodorant, really fresh and light, good size product and great quality. great scent as well, keeps me fresh all day, doesn't leave any residue or stains and love the smell,I use it in my daily routine and it's definitely my personal go to deodorant (=

06c5cc46-45f8-4305-9a05-f1dc595ebac6
Posted on Feb 25, 2022

I have a sensitivity to many fragrances but I do enjoy natural scents and this one has a very light and clean smell. The lavender/ white tea combination is very pleasant, not perfume-y and the deodorant is impressively effective and we love that it does not create a white residue. This little roll on will last several months so it feels like a nice value.

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

The scent is so lovely! Very decent, not fighting a parfume, but fresh clean levandery. Please hit like to help me, if you find my review useful 🌻❤

55eb3b0d-e64d-4269-88de-3cc0c340b25c
Posted on Aug 21, 2021

I have been using this brand for a while now, and I really like it, especially the lavender & white tea one. It has a nice smell that is not over powering and it doesn't leave dark marks.

0501b388-5c0b-4caa-a48b-4e120376483f