SG

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

I used to have bad burns and pains that causes rashes and acnes this is all because of bad deodorants. I've used this a couple of times before Im reviewing on this, No Burns, No Pains !! No Acne, No Rashes !! it also helps to hold 90% armpits odor, great choice to get them tho .

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

Perfect scent . Lovely smell . Good routine care one time a day . Perfect quality . Size will be enough for more than 2 months . Package is nice . Benefits me because it’s natural to me any way . Feels soft . Personally I just love and I keep on purchasing it . Great composition . I truly recommend it

bc84f7f7-2491-473a-be43-68c2ce68bee0
e1c6fdf7-cda0-4a1b-958f-7e045733c09c
dda75b63-8b61-439e-b102-acaafb37004a
bf419b92-ff75-4c87-ad7a-dff4296a8e50
Posted on Sep 13, 2021

I’ve been looking for a good aluminium free deodorant for a long time and this is perfect! I do reapply throughout the day but I feel like it works and I don’t smell at all. And the good part is it doesn’t flare up my underarm eczema like natural bi carb based deodorants do.

Posted on Jan 11, 2022

I am fan of this roll-on formula. This is my second purchase, however this time I decided to pick pomegranate scent, I think I don't get it. Smell is not bad or disturbing, I just don't really feel it. No bad reactions on my skin and no sweat smell is +

1962b0b4-c9c8-452e-a58d-0711a32db4c5
Posted on Nov 17, 2021

The scent, the feel, the fact that my armpits still breath. Listen, I have never smelled any sweat from them since I started using this hey. No WHITE MARKS! I mean HalleluYah 🤣😂. Nothing harmful. A definite great brand. Thank you

b29d940b-d470-49aa-bb0d-b20481de20f9
Posted on Oct 2, 2021

Main reason I choose this deodorant is it’s free from harmful chemicals. It’s non sticky and give some time to dry after apply. And it has nice fragrance. Please give thumbs up and support. Thanks

ed304ac9-df59-4b2b-9445-6f881c13b5ab
a85a87ce-11e8-4454-b4d0-26bd998a665e
6d1065d4-c508-4a3a-bbd6-3c067a6f9193
4623fa9b-97ca-413a-be7f-18438e5a2faa
Posted on Aug 14, 2022

I really liked the product I bought. Large and economical packaging. I am very satisfied with the quality of the product. I recommend it for purchase.

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

The body eliminates toxins through sweat, it is its main detox route, that's why I don't like to use antiperspirant deodorants. This product fulfills what I want... my sweat does not smell, and my body continues its detox processes due to the perspiration from my armpits. This one in particular has a very pleasant fruity and sweet smell.