SG

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

it has no scent or smell very good for your underarm care because the quality is so good, composition made of natural ingredients and contain no aluminium. the size is good for travelling, u can use it daily routine personally because so far the natural ingredients bring much benefits for our body and good feeling

5a35d6d7-7cf7-4183-84ed-2141db323b06
Posted on Mar 7, 2022

I received the item. The delivery man in Slovenia was very friendly. The package was not damaged. I am very happy with the item. It is used by me and the whole family. We are all very excited. I recommend buying. I will order for other relatives. The quality and ingredients is ok.

959db025-9c3c-4724-9e12-48251019ca4c
Posted on May 20, 2022

Perfect deodorant! Protects against body odor all day without irritating the skin. I have very sensitive skin and an allergy to conventional deodorants and this is the only deodorant that works for me. The scents are very pleasant and light at the same time and the format very convenient for re-apply the product.

This is the BEST natural deoderant! I LOVE the all-natural soft scent and use it on my underarms and bottoms of my feet so there is no bad smell. When I started using this all-natural deoderant, it took my body a few days to adjust, but I have NO SCENT except the soft natural smell, even after a hard workout and sweat. This is absolutely the BEST deoderant and the unscented is fabulous as well. Quality product.

Posted on Sep 23, 2021

Best Deo to my skin type. I have rather sensitive skin and this product keep me feeling fresh and does not cause any irritation to my skin. It's just like water spray but amazingly it prevent or mask body odor. Dont have to worry about any residue. I love it.

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

We have "fragrance sensitive" skin types in our family, who cannot use ANY shampoo, soap, or "perfume" products that contain allergens like artificial fragrances, or esters. They're even allergic to some "natural" perfume oils, but they still want to "smell good," or at least "smell clean," or "not smell bad." This is our "sensitive's" favorite "body spray" or "light fragrance" alternative. She can use it daily, and so far, has not experienced any of her typical rashes or reactions. It's a winner!

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

It smells good and easy to use. Just spritz it on and you're ready to go. Size is handy and bottle is slim enough to bring around with you. Doesnt leave a stain on your clothing, so that's good too. I use it as part of my everyday routine now. ♡♡♡

Posted on Feb 11, 2022

Just love it! The light odor and I think will fit especially to people who life it hot areas. And most importantly, I like that it doesn’t contains harmful elements. It is very light and seems to last a long time. I've been using it for about three months now.

Posted on Feb 2, 2022

Very very very light, for daily use i love it and for people who hate deodorants can use this as a substance honestly i love it 🥰 cause I really don’t prefer using deodorants even the organic ones i just hate the feeling of any thing under my arm …. Yes i love it