SG

Posted on Jul 14, 2022
Culturelle probiotics

Quality: 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 This item is legit from iherb apps. I am from the Philippines and I received this items in good condition. I was advised by my Doctor to take this probiotic supplement to support on my immune disorder. I love this item because its Gluten free, no GMO and its a vegetarian capsule. Thank you to iherb.

96e1efb2-241b-4843-bfb8-588dca9e8e04
7f26b9a9-cb44-4a5c-aea0-06024b6a81a1
Posted on Jul 24, 2022

I bought this version after reading some forums on IBS-D. This product unlike other versions, does not contain prebiotics, which may trigger a response for those with IBS-D. When I read more about the single strain in Culturelle products, I decided to give it a try in order to improve my microbiome. Thus far, I have been quite pleased with the quality and effect the product has offered. My digestion and mood have definitely improved since taking this supplement. iHerb offered one of the best prices online, so pending continued use, I'll definitely be using this again.

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

Helps with bloating, its immune boosting and it comes from Denmark with very high standards. L. Rhamnosus GG is one of the best researched strains and you really cannot do wrong by taking this one by itself. The only con about this product is that it is on the more expensive side, but I assume that you really DO get what you paid for.

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

I didnt see much difference but it is because I was not consistent. However, I am absolutely happy that I finally found probiotics with one strain which is Rhamnosis GG it is the best for histamine intolerant and everyone with gut issues. Also, minimum ingredients is good as a supplement.

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

Culturelle is a popular brand in terms of probiotics and it features 15 billion CFU of the Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG proven to work rather than a mix of strains of varying CFU. The capsule is individually wrapped and you can cut one out if you wish to bring it out with you. For effects, I do not see any particular difference compared to other probiotics but it's a good probiotics choice if you want to experiment different strains.

Posted on Aug 29, 2021

They say that Lacto bacteria are the best when it comes to recovering from antibiotics and just like sac boulardii and spore-based probiotics, it helps fight and crows out the bad bacteria as well as colonize where other strains just can't even survive stomach acid.

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

My doctor has recommended this probiotics to me. And I have been drinking this products for months now. I can say that it helps my digestion and strengthen my immune system. Quality of this product is great! Thanks iHerb!

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

Started this for my kids to build their immunity as they fall sick often and it worked! Thereafter, introduced it to friends who swear by it too! best decision ever!

Posted on May 21, 2022

Very useful. I have been taking it for quite a long time. And I also recommended it to other people. It’s really can solve the constipation problem. And the package is good and deliver on time.