SG

Posted on Dec 28, 2021
wowwww

Listen, this is the best curl cream you can find! It does a variety of desirable actions at the same time: defines curls, prevents frizz, fixes them over time and leaves them soft... just amazing! It makes me especially happy because any cream I put on is just pumped out and left electrified. But not with this cream! Great firm, as available more types and of course more of this cream. edit: after a few hours the hair is freezy again and needs another pump of leave in cream. oof. maybe i need more oily cream?

3681c9a6-31b7-4617-aca8-4db7b79a8c71
9e4dfd77-ad66-4517-ad10-91a91e865a82
833399ed-3f6f-491d-8231-8fac20b63b0d
Posted on Dec 1, 2021

I'm so glad I ran out of my old curl tamer and decided to try this one. With only a tiny bit required, it is super easy to apply, the scent is lovely, but not overpowering, and leaves my hair silky, with much gentler curls and even a little bounce. As an aging ginger, with temples that want nothing more than to frizz endlessly, I feel I've been given a socially acceptable hair-do at last! I'll be buying this for as long as it's available.

Posted on Oct 7, 2021

Great product, the size is well worth the amount you're paying. The scent is almost like a blueberry sour candy, but not in a revolting or childish way, the smell disappears and is barely noticeable when hair is dry. I found it moisturized my hair well and did not weigh the fine strands down.

Posted on May 5, 2022

This is my favorite leave in conditioner. It leaves my hair with lots of slip, and there is no frizz with this. It has some protein in it, which my hair personally does very well with, but I thought I'd mention it for those who are protein-sensitive to be aware of.

Posted on May 31, 2022

It’s really suit for my curly hair, I like like the scent so much! It can moisture my hair well,use it frequently, not sensitive to my skin, I will continue to use it in the future.

77d827ba-24bb-417a-8f22-373363ba0149
Posted on Dec 5, 2021

This product is great especially if you are trying to follow the cgm. Its perfectly hydrating and makes your curls incredible soft. And it smells great!

Posted on May 11, 2022

Smells divine. Lovely consistency and great that I’m getting both protein and moisture benefits. Worked well on my fine, curly hair - a little goes a long way!

Posted on May 9, 2022

omg! i have frizzy curly hair, and this was great on my hair! it doesn't help that I live in a super tropical and humid country. the scent isabsolutely delicious! It will benefit and hydrate your curls for sure!

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

I use this as a leave in conditioner everyday. I absolutely love this product, as it smells good and makes my hair look even better.