SG

Zainab SALAMEH
Posted on Jun 30, 2022
In love 😍

I’ve been using this for months now, and it’s my favorite so far. I can distribute it so easily on my hair because of the consistency. Great hold. It doesn’t weight my fine hair down. Scalp friendly. The smell is not so great for me but not annoying. The packaging is great, it’s the best bottle for this consistency.

c3675ba3-c4a8-4330-86be-de68dc8b7539
Posted on Mar 31, 2022

Great gel that smells beyond amazing and provides lightweight hold with no crunchy cast. Very convenient and informative packaging. Pairs really well with the weightless air dry cream. My 3a tends to need a bit of hold so I do use quite a bit, but don’t experience any build up or sticky residue like most other gels.

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

I've been on my curly journey for a couple months now, and have found that Curlsmith products seem to work well with my very fine, low density, wavy hair. The size of this bottle isn't big, but I don't use a ton on my hair so it'll last me a while, and I'm happy with that. The gel says it's on the harder end of hold, but it feels very soft and not crunchy (in a good way). The consistency is pretty fluid, though not too runny. I think the fact that it's hydrating is very good for my brittle hair, as I need both a lot of moisture (particularly in the drier seasons) and protein. I'm using it with the curlsmith feather light air dry cream, and they definitely play well together, as advertised! Would recommend for finer, wavier hair, or low/medium density curls that need more moisture than protein.

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

This is an excellent, flexible hold, water-based styling gel ideal for curly hair. It does not dry the hair out, can be refreshed the next day by re-wetting hair (no need to add more product), smells nice but not overpowering, & does not feel heavy or weigh hair down. I have fine hair & it works very well for me!

Posted on Jan 18, 2022

I have tried several Curlsmith products, and I think they are all great quality, however, their Moisture Line stylers did nothing for my hair. Hold Me Softly was too soft, the Styling Soufflé didn’t help my frizz, and the In-Shower Style Fixer was way to hard and sticky of a hold for my somewhat fine hair. However this gel is fantastic! Supports my curls to be springy and have good lift, and if my hair is well moisturized, the hold lasts several days with very little frizz. Hair also feels soft, not crunchy or sticky. Highly recommend!

Posted on Nov 6, 2021

The scent! If you have never smelled Curlsmith products, you are in for a treat. But of course you shouldn't base your product choices on smell alone. This is a lovely, lightweight gel that will keep your curls hydrated without weighing them down. Use on its own or in combination with another styler. Curlsmith may be more expensive than some other brands, but the quality is amazing, and in my experience you often end up using less product when you go for quality, so it's actually cheaper in the long run.

A whole new feeling, beware: it does not create cast; it does not have holding power as we know it from gels or foams, it makes your hair heavier and more moisturized however with all that it gives to my very dry hair, I still find it difficult to use in my humid climate. Hair simply became hanging like snots

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

The scent is great, use it pretty standard. I use leave in conditioner and then style with this product and my hair doesn’t feel crunchy or sticky. My hair feels soft and defined so for me quality is great. I like it but i feel like its overpriced bc the amount you get is not alot for a frequent hair washer like me.

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

omg this is amazing for lightweight fine curly hair. i have 2c/3a curls which get weighed down easily and this did not do that at all. it smells great and it did not sensitize my sensitive scalp at all. it held my curls in place and moisturized them and defined them as well. i used it with its sister product from the same brand the cream

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

this product is great for fine, curly or wavy hair. it's light enough not to weigh it down and gives good definition and volume. the bottle size is good, with lots of gel and will last a long time. it's very moisturizing and does have a scent so may not be great for those sensitive to this. I love the smell though, it's fruity and sweet