SG

Posted on Aug 13, 2022
Amazinggggggness

Ladies, this is worth the price tag. A little goes a long way, but too much makes your hair appear super greasy. It’s a thick formula with healthy oils in. I have thick curly hair and this tames the wild curl frizz for a while work day 12 hours! That NEVER happens with any other products, and I’ve tried A LOT haha. Feels very nourishing. The ingredients are clean and vegan. Doesn’t bother my sensitive skin. It was moisturizing, not sticky. Love it! Will repeat.

0a2dab9f-a22e-4b9a-a4d4-a84ce353bbbd
Posted on Nov 6, 2021

This is the best spray for refreshing your curls. The mist is very fine and spreads well through my hair. I use praying hands to distribute then scrunch in a bit of extra gel and I’m good to go. This size bottle will last a long time as I only need to spray about 7-8 pumps on my hair. Love the scent as well.

Posted on Sep 27, 2021

I love this one …. All curlsmith products little goes a long way . This one is great to refresh my curls in summer. I tried before different products from curlsmith then i realised you need to order what works for you not based on someone else recommendations. If you need moisture in your hair then orange series is the one to try

Posted on Sep 11, 2021

This is a very nice product that has the ability to freshen up, and 'reactivate' hair strands after they have dried up. I have oily scalp and dry ends, and on the second day of washing my hair the ends look very dry and chapped, so I like to spray this on the lower parts of my hair. You can also use it on damp hair after washing the hair.

Posted on Sep 9, 2021

I love this product so much because it can do so much! On days I don’t feel like styling my hair I apply the spray to damp hair to keep my hair moisturized and frizz free. And when use it as a leave-in conditioner, applying it to my wet hair after washing, it helps to give my hair more definition and hold that lasts! When I use this spray as a base for my stylers my curls last even if I sleep with my hair down without a bonnet! I was so shocked after the first time I used it when I woke up after sleeping next to my partner - no bonnet, not tied up, rolling off my satin pillowcase - with my curls still defined and fully intact! This will definitely be a repeat purchase for me!

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

very good smelling product, love the smell and slip. good size for price and very good results. clean and hydrated hair after washing! thanks iherb :) great scent and good price ! clean scalp after usage also. Package is good and neat. moisturized hair after wash too! good products and ingredients also!

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

This really is actually great for refreshing for me. It's got a bit of hold and it smooths the fluffiness caused by winter sleeping and it doesn't feel icky or build up. I also love the sprayer which creates a foamy spray into my hand which I then apply where needed.

Posted on May 13, 2022

This is high quality curl reviving refresh spray. I use it on my day 3 hair. Great size of product. This size bottle has a lot of product in it. My low porosity hair loves it but in moderation. The scent is clean/floral but pleasant. Fast delivery & quality as expected from iherb! Highly recommended.

For undefined frizzy crushed morning curls, this is it! I usually refresh with lightweight oil, but decided to give this a try. This is how I use it - wet my hands and spray some on hands, then scrunch my hair. Repeat couple more times, as needed, and curls redefine by themselves. There is even some slight hold to it. Spray is great, it creates fine mist, but I like to spray on my hands to get better control of it. And the scent is amazing!

Posted on Feb 2, 2022

I really dont know if i like it or no . I just cant understand how it reached with my hair my hair is really dry . Curly and its experiencing lots of breakage…. I used it on my wet hair after showering and when it dry i just cant feel any difference at all Am I missing something ! Or is there a special way to use it ? Is it that my hair is over damaged and need really deep treatment? I just wish to find answers and to try a brand that really works with my hair