SG

Posted on May 16, 2022

These are my favourite hair vitamins! The ingredients are all natural and benefit for hair growth. You will definitely notice a difference in the quality of your hair as well as growth in just a few weeks. After the recommended 3 months my hair has grown remarkably. There isn’t much taste, and if you just follow the dosage correctly with food you’re good.

Posted on May 10, 2022

I love these, many hair supplements makes my face break out but not these! The pills are small and easy to swallow and since it's in a gel capsule there's no taste which is another plus. One of the best quality hair supplements I've taken with noticable growth after a few weeks of taking them .

Posted on May 4, 2022

I love it. after covid started to loose my hair badly, I was terrified to see my hair falling for s month very bad, I was afraid to touch how bad was. I did take them just for a month, I a very impressed, I have so much baby hair now, started to grow up properly and back to normal, it like never felt so much.

Best hair capsules so far: the ingredients stand out from what I usually find in similar products. I have been using this product for a while and I already see my hair shinier. I take two capsules each day: easy to swallow and full of goodness! I use many other products from the Curlsmith brand and I love the quality of the ingredients, the scent, the packaging and the results. I have only praises from this brand. Thanks iHerb for making it available to us. If my review helps you please kindly leave me a thumbs up 👍🏻 thank you!

Posted on Dec 17, 2021

I’ve been trying different hair supplements for a few years now, giving each one several months to see a difference, this one by far has made the biggest difference. After 3 months of use I definitely see a lot more baby hairs popping up and I can tell my hair is more dense.

Posted on Nov 5, 2021

I also started using because of KathleenLights and wow I love it! My hair has grown substantially faster and my skin is nicer and clearer when I am on it. I have so many little baby hairs around my hairline growing in and thickening up my hairline. It’s incredible! I do wish it was more affordable but it’s honestly worth it!🤍

Posted on Oct 13, 2021

Amazing I have been using this a bit over a week and I am starting to notice certain changes, my daughter has been using this and she has been over satisfied with it, she purchased this for me with the rest of the recommended set. I have been suffering from thinning hair on the side hairline, and now I am noticing a slight difference in the hair growth and density in that area, in addition I started to notice a big improvement in the texture of my hair it is stronger and the growth speed has accelerated. I love this and I am going to order it again

Posted on Oct 5, 2021

I think this supplements for hair growth and density are just so good. The ingredient list is unique and has some goodies as amla fruit extract. You take 2 pills per day but consistency is the key! As with every other hair supplement you need to give the product at least 3 months before you really see results. I have heard so many good things about them and the benefit on the hair is new hair and faster hair growth!

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

I have finished a one month supply and my hair seems thicker. There is no after taste and the ingredients are naturally derived. The pills are a small size and easy to swallow. I wish they weren't so expensive due to take two dosages per day. I purchased one more 30-day supply to see if I get additional results. If I do, I will continue to buy.

Posted on May 8, 2022

I love these vitamins. They have pretty interesting ingredients that are difficult to find in other hair, skin, nail vitamins. The capsules size isn't too horribly big, so easy to swallow. They taste of pretty much nothing and go down easy, plus I like that you only need to take 2 a day.