SG
4.4

4.4
Posted on Apr 30, 2022

I always knew the science behind blood type tests, but never really thought about buying one at home to do! being able to test my blood type after being unknowing of it for so long is a weird relief. I'm scared of needles but I'm glad to say that the puncturing device is really simple to use and not painful at all! Please like my review if it helped! thanks :)

I never knew my blood type before I got this kit, and I'm happy to I got this. It was easy to use, and I like that you get a card that you can file away for later on in your medical records. The quality of the product is decent. It isn't too cheap feeling, and it's composed of typical lab materials in a self-testing format such as a finger pricker, reagent, and test strip. I suppose you can get all of this stuff done at the hospital, but I'm the benefit of this is that you can stay away from them for the time being. The dosage is for one person.

Posted on Jan 31, 2023

Worked just as described. Directions were clear and easy. Not sure what else to say acept it does what its meant to do. I will say it is a MUST that you take your time and follow the instructions EXACTLY. But in the end you'll get the results your searching for.

Posted on Jan 21, 2023

We brought this for our 8 year old son to test his blood type. Everything we needed was included in the package and it's easy to use. We were extra careful with the needle since people were commenting on it being a one time only device. My son didn't feel and pain and was very happy to know his blood type.

Posted on Nov 4, 2022

Did exactly what it was supposed to be. This is supposed to be the end of the review, but this review asks me to specifically write words “quality, ingredient, size, dosage, benefit, and taste” in the review, so here it is. Please do not ask me to write specific words like an assignment and have a word count for the review.

Posted on Oct 13, 2022

I already knew my blood type when I decided to order this kit. It was very accurate and easy to use. Many people could benefit from knowing their blood type. This is a great quality kit and the size isn’t too big or small. I like how the instructions were easy to follow.

Posted on Oct 2, 2022

Handy tool for finding out your blood group. Easy to use and the instructions are clear. The video is a good addition. BUT make sure your hands are warm and you have good circulation going to your fingertips before using the lancet, because the lancet is single use only and we had to use a sterilised pin to pierce other fingertips to get enough blood for the test. Other than that, I recommend this kit.

Posted on Sep 17, 2022

Please consider giving a thumbs up to my review. It will be highly appreciated. Great quality product! It really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. It was made of high quality ingredients. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect and over all good quality. I love the smell and the looks of it. I'm looking forward to purchasing another one!

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

Very easy to use. I watched the instruction video in YouTube twice and the instruction within the package is very clear as well. My mother always wanted to know her blood type and she finally knows it now. The kit is at good price. Highly recommended to everyone!

e8a66514-6ff2-44c0-99ad-2a3636ced825
Posted on Jan 29, 2023

The package is easy to use, you can follow the printed guide and get your test done. All you need to prepare is a bit of water.