SG

Posted on Mar 5, 2022
Dandy Blend for the win!

Due to diet restrictions, I was no longer able to drink coffee. Let me say, I am a coffee lover. I searched for an alternative that wouldn’t make me feel like I was missing out on my coffee morning. After trying mushroom coffee, chicory coffee, carabiner coffee, and various other herbal alternatives, I stumble upon Dandy Blend. I add a few teaspoons of coconut milk powder along with a few ounces of almond or coconut milk, and I feel like I’m drinking a cafe creation! It’s creamy and earthy. It tastes like an expensive bistro beverage. It doesn’t taste like tea at all. I can honestly say that I don’t even miss coffee. What a fantastic product!

dd5aa42c-1701-4dfc-9d5b-1392fbf1e3f0
3909c756-7945-4b28-9d47-d6fc70c1929b
fecc1829-a37e-4bd2-aba6-e4a88283c75b
Posted on Sep 30, 2021

I have been a loyal fan of Dandy Blend for 5 years now. I don’t drink coffee and this is the very best alternative out there! And I have tried quite a few. It tastes amazing, gives you the same coffee experience without the caffeine and the jitters (plus cortisol, adrenalin, and adrenal fatigue down the road). It even has a crema when freshly brewed. I recommend it to everyone!

6b24a700-5fc1-40f3-9cf9-ac6b23a171ae
Posted on Jul 6, 2022

I don't even know where to begin! This is absolutely the most delicious "coffee alternative" I've ever tasted. This product made it easy for me to stop drinking 5-8 cups of coffee a day, but not feel like I was being deprived of something I hold so dear. The reason? The taste. it's really difficult to beat the taste of coffee, at least for someone who LOVES coffee. So most coffee alternatives end up coming off like some form of watered-down coffee or something, but this is the ONLY thing similar enough in texture and feel while maintaining a flavor that could become an entirely new addiction to some people and not because of caffeine, but simply because of how delicious this tastes! I can't keep a bag in my house because EVERYONE loves this! Highly recommeded👌👍👍😍🙌🙌🙌

Posted on Oct 13, 2021

This is a wonderful product -- tastes great, all healthy ingredients, use instead of caffeine or coffee, convenient packaging, gives recipes (we especially like to make Dandy Blend Lattes with Vanilla Soy Milk), so many healthy benefits (helps digest fats and helps digestion a lot!). We use a heaping teaspoon per serving and drink after meals frequently. The quality is superb!! Not bitter like other "coffee substitutes." It's a good size -- we buy several at a time, as we use it a lot!

5d726023-f52e-4e04-8199-9761954ff043

Absolutely love this product, its the closest thing to coffee I've found and at times, tastes even better than coffee, not to mention all the amazing health benefits it has! I love the taste of coffee so this in the evenings is an amazing alternative to make sure you are not consuming caffeine late in the day. Do yourself a favour and purchase Dandy Blend, you won't regret it!

Posted on Aug 29, 2021

This is a great replacement for coffee if you're trying to lower your caffeine intake. I have hormonal imbalances and consuming too much caffeine can put stress on my adrenals, so my hormone coach recommended this as a coffee replacement. It tastes amazing with some whole grass-fed milk, honey, and collagen!

Iherboholic
Posted on Aug 23, 2021

The best alternative to coffee for ppl who have problems with coffee (caffiene, IBS, jitters, etc). You need to double the recommended intakes for a strong cup of coffee. I make hot and cold drinks with this product and I’m starting to like this. I would recommend the bigger package though for better value. أحسن بديل للقهوه للس عندهم مشاكل مع القهوه سواء كافيين أو قولون أو رعشه. أستخدمه علشان أسوي كل انواع الكوفي الحاره والبارده والعربيه. لكن تحتاجين تدبلين الكميه الموصين فيها علشان يكون الطعم اوكي. أنصح بالكميه الأكبر لأن هالكيس يخلص بسرعه.

Posted on Aug 21, 2021

This is a savior for someone who can’t have coffee for any reason (Gastric problems, caffeine, jitters, etc) tastes like coffee but you need more than the recommended amount per cup to make a strong coffee. I used it to make hot black coffee and iced coffee with milk and sweeteners and it was good. بديلة القهوه للي عنده مشاكل مع القهوه (قولون، كافيين، رعشة، الخ) طعمها قريب من طعم القهوه لكن لازم تضيفين بودره أكثر من المذكوره بالعلبه علشان طعمها يكون اوكي. سويت فيها كوفي أسود وكوفي مثلج مع حليب وغيره وطعمها اوكي. صنعت فيها حتى قهوه عربيه مع الهيل والزعفران بس بدون ما تفورها بس تضيف عليها الماي الحار والقناد.

Posted on Sep 27, 2021

If you add hot water 8: milk 2, it taste like you add milk with barley tea. However, you can have one smiler to latte when you add hot water 5 : milk 5. I hope I can get bigger size of organic ones in this product (so far I can see only 100g version is "Organic").

03ae80f9-d0d8-4a94-b73c-5521e6b8238c