SG

4.6
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Mar 19, 2022
Excellent! Great price & great product

exactly what i was looking for, Good product & good price. and the most favorite vitamins, Great product for me ,I am really happy with this product!

90e31285-3233-4952-b889-2d0b26403682
Posted on Dec 8, 2022

This camphor ointment really helps me to relieve a pain in muscles when I need it so I could say that it is mild (no burning feel) but still effective. The package is great- it is safe and very easy to use. This ointment has classic smell of camphor and it doesn't stay for long time and never bother me. So I defiantly recommend this product.

Posted on Dec 19, 2022

very helpful. l. I have pain in my left hand from shoulder to wrist and my husband massages my hand with this ointment. i feel relieved.

261809d1-5bc2-4494-a3e1-f174e033165e
Posted on Sep 27, 2022

The quality of the product is decent, scent is of herbs and menthol. The size of the package is a bit small. Suppose to have extra benefits such as relief the pain, but in the few times we tried and used it didn’t really help. The texture and feeling on the skin is very sticky.

0aa7dfd6-8910-42cd-a1bc-f5b69ff8c58b
Posted on Sep 26, 2022

Good product for aches and pains. I like the scent even though some may find it strong and pungent. A very good quality camphor that feels good on sore areas and aching joints. Effective if used regularly and you only need a little to rub into painful areas. This size tub will last a long time.

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

good ointment, I use it as a muscle rub, during colds to open airways...for athlete's foot, headaches, in a sense for about everything!

Posted on May 17, 2022

It does have a strong scent, but I purchased it to help with with nasal congestion. I have also used it for sore muscles. The packaging is nice, so the scent does not escape. I felt it was a good value since it has multiple purposes.