SG

4.5
Posted on Apr 18, 2022
1,514

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

We first tried the small version and it worked well on my son's acne concern. Frequency of use: twice daily. Quality is great and packaged well. My son's age is 19. Benefits on his skin is remarkable. Not too gentle but not harsh.

873eb5ab-d066-4743-ae73-963eddf6e235

Please consider giving a thumbs up to my review. It will be highly appreciated. Great quality product! It really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. It was made of high quality ingredients. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect and over all good quality. I love the smell and the looks of it. I'm looking forward to purchasing another one!

k82022
Posted on Oct 2, 2022

so i only used this a few times since i purchased it but there was a clear difference with my few pimples after i woke in the morning. i will definitely buy again. the size is perfect because you don’t need much. and the quality is good because it works. i use this and the st ives one and they’re both great.

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

I wanted to try the small one but it was oout of stock- therfore I took larger quantity and do not regret- not of the quantity and not that I took the 5% ! it is gentle on my sensitive skin, gives fast results. cleared my forehead which is the reason why I bought it . I am pleased.

Posted on Aug 26, 2022

I read some reviews saying thia product has a strong scent but I cant really smell it. It felt gentle on my skin. gonna keep using it and see the benefits but so far I feel like the inflammation on my acne has reduced

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

Although the scent is not the best, it really helps me with redness and breakouts. I use it more as a mask, I wear it for 20 minutes and wash it off. The amount you use every time is small and a little goes a long way, so the size of the product is more than enough :)

Posted on May 2, 2022

I only use this 3-4 times a week and usually in the morning, anywhere from 5-10 minutes. Never do more than 15 minutes otherwise it can be very drying and irritating. It has helped a lot with my acne and redness of my skin. It does have a sulfur smell but goes away after washing it off. I would recommend slowly adding to your skin care routine by only doing this every 3-5 days to start then slowly increasing to every day.

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

This is fantastic. I would not recommend leaving it on for longer than 10-15 minutes or using it more than a few times a week, as it can be very drying and irritating to the skin. However, this absolutely did clear up my acne. Very generous size. It doesn't smell as bad as I've heard some people say it does, but there is a slight sulfur odour to it, of course. Moisturize well after using!

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

Ive had Acne for years and at 28 it can be really frustrating. T his product is one of few that I have found to work for me but I have never found a perfect product and still get bumps daily.