Page 1 - Reviews - Debrox, Earwax Removal Kit, 0.5 fl oz (15 ml) - iHerb
SG

Posted on Jan 6, 2022

I've used Debrox for about 15 years and so glad iHerb is finally carrying it. My son has very narrow ear canals, so wax builds up easily. And for me now using earbuds more often the past few years for daily meditations & zoom calls, I need it too. We've tried other products over the years and Debrox is the one that works best.

Posted on Mar 27, 2022

It was a purchase for my husband. He used to get such bad blockage from wax that he needs to get to the doc to have it "sucks" out. He tried Debrox, the first time (the first day he tried) it kind of did something. He persisted with the instruction and did it for 4 days straight. It worked to get all the wax out.

Posted on Jan 4, 2022

I'm naturally prone to wax build up so I like this little kit for regular upkeep about once a month. I think it's loosening up the wax enough so that my doc can easily clean out my ears without me shrieking in pain 😂

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

Oh my goodness. This thing works like a charm. Amazing product be prepared to hear like when you were a child. I was not a believer but let me tell you this thing gets gunk out of your ears you did not think you had in there. Awesome product.

Posted on May 8, 2022

Maybe i do not have much earwax, so i cannot tell how much does it help for cleaning the earwax. I will try it on my parents and lets wait for it

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

I used this twice before I was able to get things out. The bulb wasn't strong enough for my impacted wax so I used a spray bottle especially for ear wax removal and I was then successful in dislodging the wax. This solution really helped soften the wax.

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

So happy that I am able to buy this online as its not available to buy over the counter in Korea.

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

good as described . i buy from iherb since 2010. i use it daily.

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

A need and a must for my further. Hope it will improme his hearing and ear drum preasure as well.

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

Product works great. Shipped on time.