SG

Be-Natural
Posted on Jun 8, 2022
Never breaks!!!

I have been using these ones for a long time and they never break! super resistant floss! it also comes with a little tongue scraper side. They are very useful for a quick easy floss, nice flavor too, it leaves your mouth feeling clean. For people that have sensitive teeth it might not be suitable as the floss is very strong, some days I don't like it as much.

39b316cc-307d-4dca-9f36-fe826f9db8c2
Posted on Apr 23, 2022

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

I used plackers in the past and decided to try this one. I have to say that it's much better than plackers and cheaper. I advice people to try it. It's a little bit smaller but it's excellent.

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

I best floss picks in my POV. It’s ensured by ADA approval. It’s easy to use and make my tooth a day after clean with it. Enjoy during cleaning session even more.

Posted on Jun 24, 2022

If you do not have big gaps between your teeth then this one is perfect, it's very thin . Good price and convenient way of flossing your teeth.

Posted on May 24, 2022

These are excellent! love the picks the size is nice, there is sometyoe of texture at the end which helps it catch food, I always buy the bigger size so I dont run out

Posted on May 14, 2022

These are great, not as good as the double line ones, but they are sturdy and WILL NOT BREAK like some cheap ones. Also the sharp needle tips are very fine and will get in between your teeth, unlike other brands.

Posted on Feb 25, 2022

I love the mild mint flavor this has. The floss doesn't break and its super convenient and easy to use. Great size for a great price.

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

I love this floss, its refresh and clean the teeth very well .. cheap and work very well

5467ef97-1378-4a5b-9930-b107ff838d8a
Posted on Jul 29, 2022

The best dental picks. For those who hate flossing buy these.