SG

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

It's hard to find flossers with thick flat floss, so this is the one. Also, compared to other brands, the plastic part is very convenient to use. I like the blue color as well and the package is large size (150 pieces), so it lasts a while. I wish that the filament didn't contain fluoride (I use fluoride free toothpaste) but otherwise it's a great product.

Posted on May 3, 2022

I love these they are easier to use than a normal floss. the quality size are good for the purpose it entend to do and I do find them gentle on the sensitive gum particularly because you have more grip control. they clean between the teeth and have no flavor.

Posted on Jul 7, 2022

This product does what it’s supposed to do, which is to clean my teeth. The toothpick stays steady but I have really tight teeth and the floss stretches when I try to get it through. Because of that when I reach the last teeth, it gets a bit harder to floss. That’s why I only gave it 4 stars, but the value for money is great so I think I’ll order it again.

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

Really love this, I have very sensitive teeth. It makes the teeth clean and it's got a very gentle refreshing flavor. It is very good quality. It's got a good size and is very easy to use.

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

Very good floss picks but the thread on this one is too thick for me. I will continue to buy the thinner one. Good quality brand.

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

Very comfortable to use. The string is wide but fits between teeth and doesn't feel like piano wire. I can't seem to find this particular pack in store and will continue to purchase these from iherb.

ec145edb-3980-4543-b8ff-b948328bbb43
Posted on May 31, 2022

The floss is not too strong but it does the job and it tastes like mint. The package includes many picks so it’s good value.

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

Value for money. Floss not as strong as other brand that I’m using buy value is better, nice minty flavor. Great for on the go.

Posted on Jun 24, 2022

This is gooood, I didnt like regular floss so this is easier