SG

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

The floss thread is flat type. Good for tight teeth. Minty. Didn't tear. Good. The plastic part is a bit big. My face is small though. The pick end is a bit too soft to pick. Value for money. overall I like the floss!

9f1c2901-67bd-4722-89f8-04104cb6a3ee
Posted on Jan 28, 2022

These are my favorite floss picks because they are wide enough to not cut the gums and also clean the plaque between the the teeth very effectively. I haven't been able to find this particular style in my neighborhood pharmacies or big box stores.

Posted on Jun 24, 2022

These are a good product but I didn't realise at time of purchase that they had fluoride in them. Prefer without but still very useful.

Posted on May 15, 2022

allways have package in my car easy to use works great

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

very strong and the best floss I've ever used

Posted on Jan 2, 2022

Great Floss picks. They feel soft on the gums, and I liked the minty flavor of them.

Posted on Dec 23, 2021

No real flavor but fresh, glides easily, works great, excellent value.

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

It’s handy, but the floss became a bit loose while using it ..