SG

Posted on Dec 19, 2021
‏advice نصيحة مهمه

‏Friends, if you like a product, rate it right.. If you drop a star, they will cut the product. Do not be afraid. They will not raise the price. Rate 5 stars to know what products are needed and increase their production quantity. Press Yes to raise the comment and everyone will notice this unintended mistake: ( یا اصدقاء اذا اعجبكم منتج قیموہ صح .. اذا حطيتوا نجمه راح يقطعون المنتج لاتخافون ماراح يرفعون السعر قيموا 5 نجوم عشان يعرفون وش المنتجات المطلوبه ويزيدون كمية انتاجها اضغطوا نعم عشان يرتفع التعليق والكل ينتبه لهذا الخطأ الغير مقصود : (

So far a like it. I bought it as a replacement for another eye cream which tingles my eyes. This cream is very hydration and is very gentle, i feel the difference immediately.

df24d79c-0366-4e02-9e8f-8467f01da557
Posted on Aug 5, 2022

Posted on May 24, 2022

Ingredient list is excellent, fragrance free, cruelty free, has a lightweight gel cream texture so no fear of milia. My sensitive eyes are not bothered by this cream. I'd prefer this in a squeeze tube to keep it from being exposed to air every time it's opened but it's not a deal breaker. This takes top place and is my new holy grail eye cream. So glad to have found it.

Posted on Sep 25, 2021

I 4 stars I’ll just starting using it it seems its ok it soften the part under my eyes , iwill write more once i finish this product and see the results ang i will order more, but anyway thank you so much for fast delivery as well 👍👍

e990d8c1-6a22-4bc2-8d15-a89ec7cbe92a
Posted on Jul 12, 2022

Loved this eye care! No harmful ingredients and a small amount is sufficient . Noticed my eye area is not as dry as before and fine lines reduced ,

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

I love the rich but not greasy texture and aroma. It helps firm up my upper eye lids and makes my eye bags look less pronounced. This is a repeat order.

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

I personally am not a person who believes in eye creams but this works really great I used it once and I feel like I see a slight of a difference! It has no scent which I love and the quality is very good my under eye feels smooth

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

Love this. Scent barely noticeable if any. Size is perfect. Just be careful not to close the cover too tightly not to damage the plastic cover. Great moisturizer for the eylids...

Posted on Mar 16, 2022

Very good eye cream to smooth under-eye area. Derma E is an excellent brand that is affordable for me. There is no fragrance which suits my sensitive skin.