SG

Posted on May 16, 2022
Lovely cream

Great formulation, ingredients and skin feel! I took one star off bc of the fragrance. The lavender scent in the cream doesn’t smell like “essential “ lavender oil—which is so sad bc if it had a high quality essential oil fragrance this would be one of the best creams! It doesn’t smell bad, I just know the difference so when I use it it’s kind of a let down. But all in all, I do enjoy the cream and you can’t fault the ingredients!

f78eb163-1b93-4be1-be05-a29cadef95de
Posted on Apr 5, 2022

it's not for dry skin. it's for oily skin with a big pore. skin absorb the cream very speedy. it's nice neutral aroma. it works like a little bit lifting and pore shrinks. give hydration and nutritional support. I choose this cream bcz it's not parrabens and another petroleum ingredients. it's great 👍 👌

f109e86d-c8d7-4256-9e46-9342e524e8c2
Posted on Sep 9, 2021

An excellent double-action moisturizer. Matrixyl® synthe'6® helps support healthy collagen to give skin a healthy texture, Argireline® smoothes and hides fine lines and wrinkles. Pycnogenol is a powerful antioxidant that supports immunity and enhances the production of collagen, hyaluronic acid and nitric oxide. The antioxidant properties of pycnogenol are more pronounced than that of other biological antioxidants. This product is free of parabens, formaldehyde, artificial colors and fragrances. This cream really helps to restore the appearance of the skin and make it look more youthful. I am very happy with this cream. I will buy more.

MeadAlshamri
Posted on Jul 21, 2022

Posted on May 28, 2022

These are really effective peptides. I am on my second bottle, using it in summer when can't use retinol which makes the skin very sun-sensitive. These peptides helped keep my skin smooth and maintain a younger-looking appearance. It will take a while to work out your forehead wrinkles but this has been effective for me.

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

The pricing is the best for the amount of products you get. Peptides are a must for me now that I am 40. I have other skin care products I am on to other skin ointments for now from my dermatologist. Once I finished I will come back here for more.

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

it's gonna be one of my favourite creams ❤ it is easy to apply and is very moisturizing. The color is a bit brownish bo specific smell. even when I apply it before sleep my skin looks still moisturized and plump, but not oily in the morning. I can see how it helps to reduce small wrinkles after week of applying it

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

I’ve been using it for years and got friends and family on to this product too. Great for skin types that get congested easily, sensitive, but require good hydration. I like this product because it without the no so good ingredients many skincare products do these days. Great for preventative anti-aging or mature skin - packed with key anti-aging ingredients

Posted on Dec 5, 2021

Derma-e only ships within the US, so I was very excited to see that iherb carries it. I love their products, and being in my late 20's, I like to use a collagen face lotion that's all natural. This isn't too thick, it's not greasy, and the smell is minimal. Love it!