SG

Posted on Apr 19, 2022
Good

This cream has a fresh orange scent. I use it during the day before sunscreen. Quality is good but I think it will work better on oily to normal skin. I have dry and sensitive skin so I need something more hydrating. This cream absorbs fast. Size is good and lasts me for about 1 and a half months. I haven't noticed a difference in the texture or brightness of my skin as yet. This cream is good for summer because it absorbs fast while moisturizing the skin. It is slightly orange in color.

Posted on May 1, 2022

Love this anti aging day cream, easy to apply, not feeling greasy, absorb quickly into the skin. It contains vitamin A to reduce fine lines. Good price.

Posted on Dec 4, 2021

I love the thickness, texture, low percentage of retinol, even if it’s a day time, I use it at night, the skin looks smooth the day after, scent is not that bright and I love it.

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

My skin felt hydrated and smooth. not oily and thick.

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

Rich and light day cream. Works well under makeup. Will keep purchasing this for sure.

Posted on May 27, 2022

this roduct was bought for my wife and for a short time of use it showed its effectiveness

Posted on May 23, 2022

Vegan and great anti-aging cream that penetrates really well the skin.

Posted on May 17, 2022

Excellent cream! I’m using also the same line for night. Also serum and toner the same line and brand

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

Great product especially if you are experiencing signs of aging. Feels good on the skin and doesn't irritate.