SG

Posted on May 15, 2022
Quality

Great product 👌 using it for so many years and I’m happy with the results. I recommend to my family and friends. They love it too . The scent is fresh. The ingredients are simple yet perfect. Is like whatever your skin needs, is in the jar. Even my dermatologist told me that it’s a great product

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

I always purchase this product for my night use. I love the ingredients in the product and my skin doesn't have any trouble with them. The texture is a bit matt though.

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Great product! No scent which is what I want. It's a night cream so pretty thick in texture. A little goes a long way. Doesn't seem to be comedongenic. I have combo/oily skin and it works very well.

Posted on May 24, 2022

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

I noticed an improvement within 3 days of using this product. It feels great, absorbs well, no smell, and my skin looks hydrated and smooth.

Posted on Oct 5, 2021

Nice and moisturizing. I am not sure how well is it absorbing though as I would feel a layer on my face still in the morning.

Posted on Sep 9, 2021

Ok I truly love this one. The color, the smell and most importantly the texture!! At first you think it is a heavy one but once you rub it on your face it melts like water. Absolutely loving it

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

it's dissappear on your face, very light and pretty 😍. give lifting and anti age effects. good quality! great ingredients! 👍 👌 👍 👌 👍 give likes! I chose only good value for money and green brands

67a0504a-ec5b-4961-8b89-1569c68aed3c
Posted on Apr 30, 2021

Love this night cream, leaves skin silky soft and moisturised. The secret ingredient , namely Astaxanthin makes fine lines go away. I've been using it for 3 months now and loving it. Should the red pigment transfer onto a pillow case or clothing , do not worry, it washes off easily.

Cocochanel
Posted on Dec 10, 2020

Always love Derma. e products, tried a lot of them before, this one is good as usual. This formulas is sightly more rich than the day cream. I found myself still feeling moistened after 8 hrs of sleep. And it is not stickly on the pillow, like using skin care as a set, so I use it tgt with the day cream and the eye cream.