SG

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

awesome natural oil product i ever used.. scent natural,. really have a benefit moisturizer your skin, size n packaging awesome.. quality high for my age 36 year.. i have sensitive skin so i used this oil to massage couple hour before i used a night product.. no texture just regular oil absorbs perfectly into the skin.. recommended when have cold season like winter or autumn not make your skin dry..

0535308d-47ab-40ef-85ed-5735e53b11ce
Posted on May 2, 2022

It smells little pepperminty, very subtle pleasant scent. The effect is AWESOME!! I apply it in the evening because it doesn't get absorbed easily but in the morning the skin is sooooo soft and hydrated. After a couple weeks of use I see no effect on wrinkles but I'll give it more time and update my review. please click thumb up for my review 🌹🤗

97021f2b-66d7-447b-8055-0120d399c790
54a3d553-4196-466f-80e4-bb2dfa8cbbed
Posted on Jun 9, 2022

I have been using rosehip oil for my facial massage but this oil has a lot of other good oils + retinol + bakuchiol for my aging skin! So it is an added value and it has way more volume than the usual 30ml! It has an invigorating scent, though it feels heavy, it absorbs on your skin easily. I usually put a lil bit more for my massage. My sensitive eyelids did not react to the oil and it is moisturising. Excellent product!

Posted on Feb 2, 2022

I have been using this before I go to bed. I like the subtle smell. It’s oily so I only use it at night. By the morning, my skin feels nice and soft and no longer oily. I have oily skin so I like that I can use this at night and not feel super oily in the morning. I’ll continue to use this! The bottle is huge and a little goes a long way. So it’s for sure worth the price!

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

This is my favorite product! It’s great quality for the price and I use it daily. Although it’s meant for anti-aging, I feel that any age can benefit from using it. It’s nicely packaged, texture feels hydrating without being sticky, and good for any season of the year. Great for sensitive skin!

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

It’s really good for massaging face, neck and chest area. I use this oil with gua sha and roller. It doesn’t dry out quickly, not a sticky texture, the scent is very mild and pleasant, citrusy. It makes skin beautiful, looks very good on the cleavage zone. I didn’t notice any acne although I’m prone to it. I wouldn’t recommend using it every day on oily skin though.

AmURLn
Posted on Jul 25, 2022

Got this for my mom, I asked her how was it and she said she loves it so far and she has already noticed a great improvement in her skin texture. Her skin feels softer and brighter. She also uses it on her hands to reduce dry wrinkles and it seems to be doing a nice job

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

Scent - Smells faintly like herbs Texture - Ultra lightweight oil. Never greasy. Absorbs like a dream. Suitability - Worked well for my ultra sensitive combination skin. I have rosacea around my nose and this product did not bother it. Really softened my skin 💯 The benefits of retinol take many months to manifest on the skin so I cannot comment on the anti-aging benefits of the product yet. Lovely product to try regardless, top quality despite the price!

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

Love this stuff, it feels great and has an amazing scent - very relaxing vibes. I use it at night with my face roller, before putting on night cream. Having oily skin and living in the tropics, I prefer to only use it at night. Have not been using long enough to see results on the wrinkle reduction side, but its a good quality product for sure. My husband keeps on stealing some because he loves the smell! The oil is not sticky, size is good, packaging is good, good price, what's not to like!