SG

Posted on Jul 6, 2022
So far so good

I’ve heard it takes about 6 months for the effects to really show, and I’ve only been using it for 1. But so far I like it. It is strangely very blue, so I was worried if it would stain my face, but no problem with that. Overall I feel like my face is much more even toned now. After one months of using it almost everyday only about 5% of it is gone, so it lasts quite a while. It does have a mild scent to it if you are sensitive to it.

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

This product does exactly what it clams and has left my skin looking younger and firmer. I was skeptical at first but have been very pleased with the results so far and plan to continue using it. Derma E has a broad line of product which I have used and this one lives up to their quality and effeteness. You also do not need a lot so it should last a while.

Posted on Oct 2, 2021

Bought it during sale and only paid SGD14 per bottle. No leaking and well wrapped. I like the texture and it’s the first layer when I applied it at night. Love it.

75077e1d-db3b-40b4-9d1f-305093481a42
Posted on Jul 14, 2022

Great product. Used this together with the Advanced Peptides & Collagen Serum plus the Firming DMAE Moisturiser. Great combination for me as I definitely saw some lifting and softening of nasolabial folds. Didn't irritate my 61 year old sensitive and dry skin. Definitely moisturising with a gentle and pleasant scent.

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

I received all of my products very quickly. Only one pump of this is needed for my whole face and neck, which surprised me. I really like the scent. It is very light, so good for those that don't like a strong scent, or maybe even none at all. I am definitely continuing with this product. I love it!

Posted on Dec 21, 2021

This is a very nice product. It has a light scent, so it’s pleasant to use before bed and doesn’t overpower me. If I put it on in the morning, i use a light face cream on top. It feels good and does make my skin feel a bit firmer. It’s affordable, too. Good quality.

MAY
Posted on Aug 24, 2021

DMAE - a nutrient that stabilizes the cell membrane in the skin, and has the power to provide an instant "facelift", erase bags under the eyes, tighten the skin of the neck and even create fuller lips. * I had expectations from this serum because for many years I have been using a "Derma E" cream which contains DMAE. The serum is not well absorbed into my skin. Even when I applied the serum alone and also when I applied a moisturizer on it - the appearance of the skin did not improve more than what DMAE cream alone does.

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

Derma E is my choice of dependable skin products. This serum is a good nutrient for the skin under your moisturizer. It smooths the skin.

iamnoreen
Posted on Aug 7, 2022

I absolutely love this serum. Have been using it day and night for more than two weeks - skin texture is more refined. The serum makes a good combo with my usual vitamin c / vitamin A serums, elevating the overall effectiveness Will repurchase!