SG

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

I have purchased this cream several times (in the meantime the cap colour went from dark to light blue) and will continue to buy it. This is a must have face cream in my home. Perfect for light hydration, if you have severely dry skin, it will not be enogh. I have normal to dry skin type, in winter i need to layer it, but if you have normal skin it should be enough on its own. The texture is light cream, a bit sticky apon application but it absorbes very fast, in minutes. Scent of it is light, pleasant, but it could bother some people. Luckily it doesn't last very long on the skin. The jar is big, it has 113gr! And it lasts me for months.

Posted on May 31, 2022

This product works great! I use it twice a day (morning and before bed). It has a nice light scent and has a smooth texture. I have sensitive skin and have had no issues with the product. You don’t have to use a lot and It keeps my face moisturized all day and night.

Posted on May 3, 2022

This creme goes on so smooth and never feels greasy. With very little scent it is great for my sensitive skin. I've also used it as a hand and body moisturizer while traveling. The package size is just over the limit forms carry on bag so I just transfer some to a small container.

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

I recently have developed very dry skin on my face. Nothing was helping, except this lotion. I will never get anything else. This lotion is amazing. It smells soooo good, so fresh. It feels great on my skin, and not greasy at all. I use it on my face and no reactions or breakouts. I love this product.

Posted on Jan 27, 2022

This is a wonderful soothing skin cream for itchy dry skin. It moisturizes without leaving any sticky or greasy feeling residue and has very little scent to it. unlike some other skin creams I've tried, this one doesn't clog pores. just feels clean and smooth and very nice. I use it on my face too. Vitamin E is very healing and seems to reduce scars. I've used it formany years. Always keep it on hand.

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

Been using Derma E for years, especially the Vitamin E formula. Often get comments about the excellent state of skin and complexion, with years less than the biology ! If it were up to me, I would add some mild, neutral fragrance, since I love a number of perfumes. Even so, I do not mind the fragrance-free, not unpleasant sensation of Derma E Vitamin E.

Posted on Dec 4, 2021

Ooh this one is so goood, it’s very thick and light in the same time, and it’s smells like a bubble gum, amazing! It’s moisturizes very well, I use it twice a day, in few days I see it’s benefits on the skin. Nice big package

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

I use it every night and often in the morning. This creme is a little thick but is not greasy. It smoothens and rubs in my skin very well. I like its big size because I need vitamin e to moisturize my face and body in this dry season. The scent of it is not disturbing. I love most of the derma e products. This vitamin e creme is one of my favorites!

Posted on Nov 10, 2021

Even though it doesnt have a very thick consistency, it still takes a bit time to sink in but keeps skin hydrated for longer than i expected. Slight pleasant smell which does not linger too long. I use it on my body & hands. One of the most effective creams for dry skins. I wish it came in a pump bottle instead of a jar though.