SG

Posted on Aug 3, 2022
My favorite

It’s hard to find truly clean products these days but this comes pretty close. I love that it’s in scented and it has a good consistency and slip to it without being heavy or having buildup in your hair. Packaging is nice and it’s easy to get the product out.

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

This is really really lovely. It’s effective, fragrance free and is totally fine washing off when it gets on my sensitive skin. I thoroughly enjoy this product and this fragrance free shampoo and conditioner. If they made this in bar form, it’d be the only conditioner I’d ever buy.

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

This is the conditioner I use every time I wash my hair. I will NEVER get tired of it - and I hope Desert Essence never get tired of making it! It is a beautiful creamy consistency, it is truly scent free, great for fragrance sensitivities and it does make my hair lustrous and easy to manage. Another good thing - you only need a small amount. I love it.

Posted on Jan 11, 2022

I used Desert Essence conditioner for a few weeks before posting. This product really is scent-free. I like how conditioner is absorbed by hair right away. My hair is instantly more manageable. If you want to leave it for longer like for 5-10 minutes results are even better. Conditioner doesn't leave any residue. Keeps scalp clean. If you are wondering about a texture of this conditioner - it feels like a very light silky lotion. Product is not runny on palm of our hand.

Posted on Dec 24, 2021

It's not common to find hair products without any fragrance, so finding this conditioner was really exciting. If you have sensitive skin you want to stay away from fragrance. I'm also very sensitive to fragrance at a sensory level, and when all the products have different ones it can get very overwhelming. The consistency is nice and thick and it feels moisturizing on my hair. Would buy again.

Posted on Aug 26, 2021

I had been searching for a conditioner that didn't give migraine sufferers a migraine - this one fits the bill, so I'm very happy. To me, that tells me the ingredients are truly good ingredients. My hair is not as soft as when using the highly toxic ones, but nevertheless I believe it's softer and not as dry as with some of the other organic non-fragrance shampoos. I will continue to use!

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

Very good conditioner . I'm using it with the shampoo of the same brand , works very good together. My hair is smooth, easy to comp, super!

Posted on May 2, 2022

This is my new go-to shampoo from Desert Essence. The Fragrance-Free version seems to make my hair shinier without drying it out-which is helpful because the tap water is very hard where I live.

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

I have been using this conditioner for a few years now and it is by far the best natural, fragrance free conditioner I have ever tried! It leaves my hair soft, without weighing it down or making it look greasy. It really works! And, it is definitely fragrance free!

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

My favourite is the grape one but it was out of stock , I tried this one it's perfect. It makes my hair easy to brush , soft, shiny .