SG

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

I have very sensitive skin and have to be careful what products I use on my face. I've been using this formula for about 4 years and for me it's perfect. During our chilly dry winters it helps keep my face moisturized and soft. It goes on smoothly, is quick to absorb and leaves non of that heavy greasy feeling. The ingredients are more natural than so many facial products plus there is no heavy perfume fragrance. It lasts for months and the price is very reasonable when compared to other similar products on the market.

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

I bought this cream because I liked the composition, and there were no obviously dangerous ingredients for pregnancy (not a doctor though). Unfortunately, for some reason it doesn’t absorb great into my skin, and instead feels like it kind of sits on top of my face. However, I really like this as a hand cream, on as a face cream when mixed with a lighter cream or serum.

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

Another great product! I use it daily to keep my skin looking great! There is no perfume scent which I like! It leaves my skin feeling soft but not greasy. It is a great product.

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

I love the fact that it is paraben/phenoxyethanol-free. The smell is natural although some might not like it. I use it everyday in the morning before make-up.

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

I've been using Desert Essence for years. It's super affordable and a clean product. Not too oily and doesn't make my skin break out. No scent.

Posted on May 19, 2022

I bought this for my daughter's acne and as a all around moisturizer for her skin. It's perfect for winter season. I like how kind it is to sensitive skin.

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

I love this face cream, it smells amazing and it is moisturizing and after using my skin feels and looks soft. I recommend this moisturizer, it works and is effort able.

Posted on Aug 27, 2020

I used the have the oil version of this then i saw this cream on iherb on the hunt for everyday moisturiser that is natural but not expensive. I didn't regret buying this. I use it at night and day. It gives a matte finish suitable as makeup primer. My kids has skin rashes and i use this too. It really works. Scent is nice and less noticeable.

Posted on Dec 4, 2021

very big bottle and can last very long. good for dry skin