SG

Posted on Jan 18, 2022

Nica natural facial scrub. The beads are hard not dissolves but also not scratch or cut the skin. As it contains jojoba oil, it helps moisten and sooth the skin. After scrubbing, the skin was smooth and not dry at all. It has no fragrance so it's good for my sensitive skin. You will need not much each use so 120 ml will be enough for many months.

Has a nice herby smell (love it!!). Needed a rougher exfoliator for the occasional deeper scrub - particularly after a whole day in the tropics wearing a face mask - this was good! Of course realllllly gentle circular motions! I know some think that walnut shell is too rough but for me personally, used rightly, and sparingly - it works for my skin! I have tried gentler ones and while those are ok, i just one every now and then that need a little stronger to help combat maskne (i also still wear make up underneath my mask.)

Posted on Dec 7, 2021

It is very easy to use and not too rough on the skin. It handles the rough spots as it is quite gentle. I have used it a few times now. the size of the package is perfect. Dessert Essence is a good quality product and the flavor is perfect.

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

The size is good comparing to the number of use and the price. The smell is nice. Gentle on the face. This product is good quality. I like it and I may buy it again.

b8ce7516-64e1-42a2-8dc7-04864676c259
Posted on Aug 22, 2021

I keep coming back to this quality product and find that it helps stop getting in-grown chin hairs that come with female ageing. Just one scrub a week and my face feels the difference - and so do I!

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

Good quality stuff the size is also nice for the price the package came on time and it seems really beneficial although I only used it twice so far

Posted on May 3, 2022

Jojoba oil is known by moisturizing and this is a really gentle scrub when i used it it didnt make my skin dry and that’s what I really liked about it

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

Clean and refreshing after use. Feels it natural essence working on my skin. It does not dry up my skin but it does clean the pores and dirt.

Posted on Oct 16, 2021

It much more like a cream that needed to be washed than a scrub. The 3 stars only because it is moisturizing, I think it's good for dry skin.

Posted on Jul 7, 2021

I really like this brand and have tried many things. So I ordered this and have used it a few times now. Maybe I use it once a week while taking a shower. I really love the smell of this! The texture is nice too. It doesn’t leave my sky dry or oily. So I’ll contrite to use but not sure what it’s exactly helping with. But so far love the smell and nothing bad about it!