SG

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

Loving this hand and body lotion, although I only use it on my body after showering. I'm already on my second bottle! I use it everyday and it absorbs quickly and leaves the skin moisturized even without adding a layer of oil on top to seal the moisture. The scent is similar to the sweet almond body wash but a bit more sour.

Posted on May 18, 2022

I luv the scent, it's so yummy that my kids can't stop hugging me. Safe ingredients. Absorbs very quick. Excellent quality. Unfortunately, my hubby detests the smell to the core that he forbids me using it while he was around. Sighhh ... Maybe it's like the coriander thing, luv it or hate it. But, 5 stars is 5 stars. Please like if u find this useful.

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

amazing! smells so yummy and moisturize well,thick consistency but it absorbs quickly. package is huge. overall great product and im excited to try all of them

84e6d52f-8212-467a-988e-0980cae98034
iReeRee
Posted on Mar 15, 2022

Love it coz it’s Gluten Free ! It smells so natural .. try it if you haven’t coz you won’t regret it 👍🏻 if helpful plz like 👍🏻

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

great scent and not overpowering. leaves skin soft and hydrated but requires quite a bit of product to do so so the bottle may not last long. still, great quality product will definitely purchase again.

Posted on May 22, 2022

I totally love this. The composition is rather clean, the scent of almond is great and the quality really good. I use it everyday after showering.

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

Just wonderful, the smell is heavenly! And leaves your skin very hydrated. Will definitely purchase again once I run out. I think it will take some time though, because a little goes a long way.

Posted on Nov 6, 2021

I use this lotion for hands. The texture is nice not too thick like most hand cream. The almond scent is quite strong at first. Great size for the price.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022