SG

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

I've heard and read a lot about jojoba oil benefits for the skin. As I always use oil cleanser for the first step of my routine, I decided to give it a try. I massage this into my skin, it helps to remove make up and than I follow it with a foamy cleanser. This oil doesn't have irritating scent and it feels good on the skin

7d71b612-3881-4062-bedb-1508858f08ca
Posted on Feb 5, 2022

This is a wonderful brand that has good quality oils, and they're a Certidied B-Corp. I've used other brands that were more expensive that feel light and oily and this one sinks right in and actually feels nourishing. I use it most to use either as a cleansing oil or use it in my homemade tallow balm! Mix in a few drops of essential oil and your skim will feel so soft and mouturized!

Posted on Nov 2, 2021

I love desert essence jojoba oil!!!!! Its jojoba oil is unbeatable in my opinion. Recommended by my brother that it's a great moisturiser for the hair as well. I tried others like Dr adorable but I've returned to this one. The texture is unusually fine and smooth and I'm glad to have this organic version that cost just slightly more than the non organic one. I will definitely purchase again. This is for my friend who have eczema problem.

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

My skin is usually very skin and I have been using many different typs of oils and cream but I found that this oil works wonderfully all over my body and even hair, super dried lips. Compared to the price here in Korea it 's very affordable and the quality is just excellent. Without doubt I recommend people who is looking for oil for skin!

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

I have used this delightful oil for years, it's so lovely for face and hair. It is mild and works well as a base for massage as well. I find it leaves the skin less sticky or greasy than some heavier oils can do. I like this size as I can't use up a larger size and prefer to keep it fresh. There is no scent to speak of. Recommend!

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

I have been a fan of this Jojoba oil for quite some time now and I am always satisfied by the good quality of it. There is no scent about it, which I love. Also, you can use it on face, hair and get so much use out of it. I love to use it on my hair and it really benefits my hair, which makes it hydrating. However, I wish it was bigger in size and came with a glass bottle. Using a plastic bottle as packaging isn’t really ideal to me.

Posted on May 17, 2022

I’ve been using this for a few years as both a makeup remover and for a base when I make roller balls. I love this product and save money buying it in bulk! Jojoba oil has properties that mimic the sebum produced by our skin. It also has a comedogenic rating of 2 which means its safe for all skin types & doesn’t clog pores but can penetrate them. This is why jojoba is the best oil to use on your skin. Also great to add to baths or as a soap alternative in the shower.

Posted on May 5, 2022

This is hands down one of the best oils I have ever used in my life. I usually will use this one its own in the summer (2-3 drops) and pat it into my face after my toner, serums and before spf. In winter I'll add 2 drops after my moisturiser to prevent dry patches on my cheeks, chin and forehead. After using this oil my skin is baby soft, supple and glowing and looks the healthiest it’s ever been. It has a very subtle scent, there is just a hint of a nutty aroma, and smells like sesame seeds, but it's very subtle and gentle, not overpowering. I saw a significant difference after 3 months of use, will definitely repurchase and recommend to others as well.

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

I always keep a bottle of this around and pay a bit more for the organic version of this. This is a quality carrier oil with a faint nutty scent which I use to make my own aromatherapy and skin products. Jojoba oil is very stable because it is a liquid wax and it keeps forever so I never worry about stocking up on extra bottles. Its moisturizing composition is close to skin sebum and can be used all over the body, both for the face as well as the hair. Much more economical than the popular argan oil for combination with essential oils.