SG

Posted on Oct 14, 2021
Nice and Clean!

I’d been using Neem toothpaste for years, but when I discovered it had two types of parabens, and I decided to switch because I prefer a more organic toothpaste and natural ingredients. The disadvantage is that unless you choose one of the other flavours, this Tea Tree toothpaste has a bland taste. I also purchased peppermint to try it out. Overall it’s a good toothpaste, give it a shot.

e1609782-4fb1-41b9-b5f6-ef4a09e8a6e3
Posted on Jun 13, 2022

I have been using it long time ago and it works perfectly for me it makes good foam this is so important for me i dont like toothpastes without foam. Not too strong flavor i used mint and cool mint flavor it gently clean my teeth without sensitivity i like it because its vegan and fluoride free, i recommend it

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

Has a lovely minty flavor whilst cleaning my teeth very thoroughly. The composition is simple and gentle, suitable for even those with sensitive gums. Fit for use by teenagers and adults, both can benefit from this. However, for younger children of ages 6 and below, do consult a dentist. Comes in a perfect package size, able to last quite a while. Affordable product, yet high-quality. Highly recommend!

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

I have been using different types of toothpaste in Iherb and this one is one of the top that I felt contented with. the smell is normal and I dont like that much a gel type so prices and product wise I like this one best. I intend to use it for some time !

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

I needed a toothpaste without chemical preservatives and ingredient this toothpaste is fluoride free,SLS free, gluten free,furthermore it is vegan. It is very fresh,it forms a good foam without being eccessive,it leaves the teeth clean and refresh the mouth. Kids love it as well. I'll buy it again ,I'm completely satisfied.

Love this toothpaste! Out of all the "natural" toothpaste I have tried, this was the first to be closest to regular toothpaste in consistency and taste. I had a sensitive tooth but after changing to this toothpaste from a different "natural" toothpaste the pain went away and I couldn't be happier.

Posted on Nov 6, 2021

the tea tree in this toothpaste is very helpful in keeping infections away. I love the flavor it is refreshing, but I prefer the whitening tea tree toothpaste of the same brand. I have been using the tea tree toothpaste for a year and did not have any problems with infections.

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

I use this package, I love it l, I wish to have a big size of them. good quality and it has good flavour, all ages can use it. very gentle.good for hair and not sensitive.

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

This is a great toothpaste. Not gritty. Fresh minty taste. Leaves my teeth fresh and clean. Lasts a long time. Worth every penny. I get compliments from the dentist.