SG

Posted on Jul 8, 2022
A Very Noticeable Effect

In my vast experience with health supplements, it's pointless taking something if there are no short term effects. You should be able to feel in your body whether there is a rise in energy, an increase in vitality or some noticeable physiological benefit. Well, in my experience, this supplement ticks all those three boxes. In fact, I feel the increased vitality and energy only minutes after taking it. As soon as it hits my digestive system, there is a soothing sensation. You might at this stage be thinking this is a placebo effect. In that case I can tell you that I have not noticed short term health effects with 85% of the health supplements I've taken over the past 20 years for fatigue related issues. This one is a winner. Please like my review if you found it helpful.

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

Deva supplements are vegan. For those who are sensitive to carrageenan, in this product, with 500mg of Omega 3, Deva claims there is none. I have used this product for many months and had no problems. The veggie softgels are large, so they may be difficult for some to swallow.

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

it's got 500mg of dha/epa and you only need to take it once daily. i wish there were more softgels here, but price wise it is still cheaper than other vegan omega 3s. will definitely repurchase. it's such great quality vitamin with all vegan ingredients. no fishy after taste as well.

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

This supplement is high quality and as advertised. It has simple ingredients and the package is easy to use and recycle. The size is also good so that I don't have to buy it all the time. There is no after taste with this product. This has a good composition.

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

I'm very satisfied with this product. The more it's vegan. Not that I'm a vegan but I refuse to eat seafood because the sea is in to much danger. I'm also glad that IHerb send it easily to Europe. And it's recommended by my nutritionist because one gelule a day as it al.

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

As a vegan I wanted to make sure I was still getting DHA. Your body makes some DHA from fat intake, but the conversion rate is really low. It’s great to get DHA from algae rather than fish— why not go straight to the source instead of through the middle man?! The pills themselves are large but easy to swallow. I’ve also noticed a difference in my mental acuity about 1 week after taking this. Highly recommend!

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

I received my order timely and in excellent condition. I had gone vegan for a few years and at that time, I was taking a different brand of vegan Omega 3 from algae but it had carrageen in it. Then, I had an incident with wireless devices that caused me to have large amounts of oxidation and inflammation and I had to do more to get the inflammation down and give my body more nutrients to heal. As much as I didn't want to do it, I had to go back to eating fish on a regular basis, to make sure I was getting enough Omega 3s, amino acids, and other nutrients, in a form that was easier for my body to use, to help heal the damages. It's hard to get enough Omega 3s from plant foods but I prefer to eat vegan, the inflammation is improving, and I'm hoping these will enable me to get enough Omega 3s, while cutting back on and trying to eliminate the fish from my diet. So far, so good.

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

My brain health has improved ever since taking Omega 3 supplements (used to feel like my brain was tired and couldn't kickstart mentally even though I was physically well. This feeling went away very quickly and never came back since taking Omega3s). I would recommend this brand or the SR Vegan brand (see my review) for best cost performance if you are looking for a supplement with a combination of DHA + EPA. Quality-wise very satisfied and couldn't ask for more. The only cons are that the capsule size is very large and difficult to swallow. I assume this is because of the higher volume of oil and therefore dosage per capsule. Also I've noticed that capsules sometimes come slightly stuck together with some sort of dried glue-like residue. I'm not sure what that residue is (able to easily remove it anyway) and I'm assuming it could be similar to the casing ingredients but it is quite peculiar.

Posted on Nov 14, 2021

My mom used this and it helped with her triglyceride levels- so it's good quality. I also use this (since i am vegan) & it has worked good for me so far. It doesn't have a fishy taste unless you crack it open...the capsule is a little big, but that's not a problem for us. It's great that this doesn't use gelatin ingredients bc that's important to us... Anyways, this is a good brand since my mom also uses the q10 & it works well for her :)